Season Ticket Renewals

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is about £150 cheaper. Only thing I can think of is a discount coming into our 150th year - massive amount of money for the club to lose out on if this isn’t an error. I would quite happily have taken an increase in ticket prices so just need to spend the money I’ll be saving on other things the club will benefit from.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I can't be arsed with this attitude. That account is used for all sorts of stuff. Someone could have been on buying a programme for example. It says on the site that ST Renewals are open for 21/22. People may have genuinely thought oh may as well do it now if it popped up.

Now caused admin team work :lol:

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can't be arsed with this attitude. That account is used for all sorts of stuff. Someone could have been on buying a programme for example. It says on the site that ST Renewals are open for 21/22. People may have genuinely thought oh may as well do it now if it popped up.

Cunt of a response by our SLO, guy is a fucking eejit!

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Self righteous cunt :lol:

Archived