Season Ticket Renewals

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed .Club need to capitalise on a winning season .Even if we can’t go to the games .Not one bear should grudge this IMO 

I have no issues in paying an increase even if there’s no guarantee to be back but to be honest I think the prices should remain the same. No increase and no discount. I don’t even want anything like merchandise vouchers as a small thank you but that is something we should may be looking at but as far as I’m concerned it’s business first.

I would hope there would be some communication with fans before renewals go live - last season everyone renewed hoping to see games live and have ended up with the same access non season ticket holders got for a tenner. Be nice even to see some acknowledgement of that. 

Given what has happened, the club need to be clear on what the offer is to fans this year if (god forbid) the same thing was to happen. 

Obviously not one is kicking up a fuss because the season went well and the club couldn't have foreseen fans being locked out so long - but I don't think you can ask fans to pay for another year at full price with no contingency in place if restrictions were to remain all of next season.

Though I'm not holding my breath on any of that happening and fully expect a link for renewals and fuck all else!!

46 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Good to see official club mouthpiec- excuse me, FF admin and journalist Mark Dingwall telling folk to chill out :lol: 

I guess it’s always easier to tell others to chill out when he doesn’t pay for a ticket

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What has anyone done wrong, apart from the SLO/Admin?

It was IT who made the fuck up and yes the SLO could have been a bit more tactful but he’s put up an apology. It doesn’t matter what he does as posters want to boot him all over the place even for trivial shite which they always blow out of proportion because it’s him. A lot of it comes across a childish pathetic jealousy.

25 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

He now decides to admit it was an error in a roundabout way! - If they needed to-do a live test of the website, the club could of easily sent an email to supporters and placed a message on the actual ticketing site stating such.

I honestly can't think of a good reason as to why they would ever need to live test on production code. They need a pre-prod enviornment.

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

My purchase history has disappeared 

So did mine along with my 'family and friends' info. It happened when they asked us to do that re-register online thing a couple of months ago.

I am not great with this online stuff at the best of times, I realise it's probably  quite easy for those who are tech save', but I just wish they would stop changing stuff, especially like the last re-register, during mid season. 

1 minute ago, rbt1548 said:

So did mine along with my 'family and friends' info. It happened when they asked us to do that re-register online thing a couple of months ago.

I am not great with this online stuff at the best of times, I realise it's probably  quite easy for those who are tech save', but I just wish they would stop changing stuff, especially like the last re-register, during mid season. 

Making changes to Rangers tv halfway through the season was a shambles 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Making changes to Rangers tv halfway through the season was a shambles 

Yes, that's the thing I was meaning. I know a few guys who didn't know to re-register and did it just before the game started.

31 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It was IT who made the fuck up and yes the SLO could have been a bit more tactful but he’s put up an apology. It doesn’t matter what he does as posters want to boot him all over the place even for trivial shite which they always blow out of proportion because it’s him. A lot of it comes across a childish pathetic jealousy.

If he never tried to act like an arsehole he wouldn’t have got replied to like one.

2 hours ago, TartanTeddy said:

I would hope there would be some communication with fans before renewals go live - last season everyone renewed hoping to see games live and have ended up with the same access non season ticket holders got for a tenner. Be nice even to see some acknowledgement of that. 

Given what has happened, the club need to be clear on what the offer is to fans this year if (god forbid) the same thing was to happen. 

Obviously not one is kicking up a fuss because the season went well and the club couldn't have foreseen fans being locked out so long - but I don't think you can ask fans to pay for another year at full price with no contingency in place if restrictions were to remain all of next season.

Though I'm not holding my breath on any of that happening and fully expect a link for renewals and fuck all else!!

Unbelievably very few see anything wrong with non season ticket holders watching the full season for a minimum £300 less than a season ticket holder mate 

18 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

The FA are hoping to have 8000 fans at Wembley for the Carabao cup final soon. Then 20,000 for the FA Cup final in May.

By August/September you'd be hopeful Ibrox will be at least 75% 

Vaccinated only ?

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

TRNSMT moved to September, don’t know if that’s any indication where we’ll be at regarding getting back into ibrox 

A number of festivals are going ahead in September. I’d like to think we will have fans into the grounds by then aswell 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

A number of festivals are going ahead in September. I’d like to think we will have fans into the grounds by then aswell 

If TRNSMT definitely goes ahead in September ibrox should be full 

Archived