Season Ticket Renewals

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

MyGers should get exclusive access to the title celebrations when back in the stadium. Gold, silver and bronze, we all have paid our money on this scheme, argyle restaurant and Molton Brown products.

What a load of old bollocks. 

Elitism at its worst.

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

MyGers should get exclusive access to the title celebrations when back in the stadium. Gold, silver and bronze, we all have paid our money on this scheme, argyle restaurant and Molton Brown products.

What about season ticket holders like myself who don't have MyGers and don't intend to ever have MyGers, I pay for 3 season tickets, that no enough to get me into Ibrox?. 

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Don't know if you're being serious here, if you are you're a disgrace.

If the SLO didn’t act like an arsehole then he wouldn’t get a reaction. Rangers comms are absolute amateur hour, and he’s a big part of it. Would never get away with that in the business I work for. 

And his Dad’s a prick. And so is Dingwall.

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

This defeats the purpose of gold,silver and bronze. If I was a mygers (god forbid)gold member I wouldn’t want to mingle with bronze riffraff..

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d be surprised if they increased ST prices, think it would be a bit of a kick in the stones. Especially considering we’re one round away from banking £30m from the CL which will probably include CL home packages at £120+

Two rounds but I understand what you mean

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Brilliant idea mate. Love it 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Yes. Said constantly he was getting one and then he got offered one but didn’t like the seat so refused

Can do without fans like that tbh, hopefully he gets no where near the celebrations 

34 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If the SLO didn’t act like an arsehole then he wouldn’t get a reaction. Rangers comms are absolute amateur hour, and he’s a big part of it. Would never get away with that in the business I work for. 

And his Dad’s a prick. And so is Dingwall.

This type of additional bit is completely unnecessary tbh

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

What about season ticket holders like myself who don't have MyGers and don't intend to ever have MyGers, I pay for 3 season tickets, that no enough to get me into Ibrox?. 

Greg Marshall just responded to me on Twitter and said non-MyGers season ticket holders can stand outside and clap if they want

Archived