Season Ticket Renewals

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

My gers renewals automatically from Monday. Really is annoying they’ve still not sorted out the short notice carry on or are thinking about when people get paid, I don’t until the last day of the month... 

was hoping there would be an incite to new points getting added so people have the choice eg I think it’s a certainty retail will be involved this time around and at 40 I ain’t going about like the megastore window for a Hamilton ticket 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

was hoping there would be an incite to new points getting added so people have the choice eg I think it’s a certainty retail will be involved this time around and at 40 I ain’t going about like the megastore window for a Hamilton ticket 

You get 10 points if you sign up before 10th April lol.

I also can’t remember checking an auto renewal box either...

Just now, Prso's headband said:

You get 10 points if you sign up before 10th April lol.

I also can’t remember checking an auto renewal box either...

😂ye probably didny mate , be a belter if people drop from gold to silver tiers without even having a shot of it 🙈

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

😂ye probably didny mate , be a belter if people drop from gold to silver tiers without even having a shot of it 🙈

I was gold tbf, although haven’t bought any games or programmes this season so wouldn’t surprise me if I got chucked down 😂

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

My gers renewals automatically from Monday. Really is annoying they’ve still not sorted out the short notice carry on or are thinking about when people get paid, I don’t until the last day of the month... 

I was raging about the auto renewal because I was hoping for another voucher ............

seriously i was t going to renew myGers but my grandson saves badges and stuff so I am going to renew just to get the 150th anniversary stuff in the pack 

Archived