Another horrible racist tweet just now towards Morelos Warning racism ahead

WeeJacksonRFC

I am so sick of these dirty fucking pricks !!! get this prick banned and lets do our thing look at this tweet ? it was under clyde super score boards post about brown going to celtic was posted 20 mins ago- This is disgusting - I am in Canada but I screenshotted it and reported it but how do we get this guy exposed . I just think enough is enough if that guy could get banned and found out for the Morelos snap chat surely this is worse !! there is no excuse for this- t=Also some one pointed out on another page on fb he only has 1 follower - I was in a hurry and ovb mad so didn't notice - either way exposing this and maybe if it blows up a bit will make him think twice yes it doesn't stop racism or punish him but if it stops him from tweeting it that's one last horrible tweet out there. Like some one just pointed out they have a few black players I wonder if they would appreciate it knowing a fan thinks this way - I am shocked to read this 

Racist basatrd.jpg

rc.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute idiot. His friends and family should be thoroughly ashamed of him. It’s been said before but I’m from a generation that predates social media. I still cannot believe how easy it is to just abuse someone seemingly at will in these platforms and how it is allowed. I hope his friends realise what a zoomer he is and don’t protect him. People can’t be allowed to get away with this sort of stuff. 

• WeeJacksonRFC changed the title to Another horrible racist tweet just now towards Morelos !!! & more by a racist coward - Warning racism ahead
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

There’s loads of tarriers with tweets like this!

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

There’s loads of tarriers with tweets like this!

19 minutes ago, Willis said:

How retarded to you have to be to do this in this day and age?

Really ? Ive seen a bunch like normal not racist but typical tarrier tweets but this is my first time going under a post and seeing one this bad - as some one above said he literally is saying this towards celtic coloured players to .

• WeeJacksonRFC changed the title to Another horrible racist tweet just now towards Morelos Warning racism ahead
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Not dismissing the seriousness of the thread but has most of this forum fucked off to Canada over the last few weeks?

There is a lot of Rangers men and women in Canada - We have NARSA - the following over here is massive. :) 

4 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

There is a lot of Rangers men and women in Canada - We have NARSA - the following over here is massive. :) 

I know that m8 but I've seen quite a few posts from Bears in Canada lately, might actually just fucking join you lot now that this country is a total shitehole, fuck it, I'm moving over Sunday morning, unless I'm rough as fuck, might be Sunday afternoon/Monday morning 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I know that m8 but I've seen quite a few posts from Bears in Canada lately, might actually just fucking join you lot now that this country is a total shitehole, fuck it, I'm moving over Sunday morning, unless I'm rough as fuck, might be Sunday afternoon/Monday morning 

I had Maple syrup today.

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Trudeau 

Archived