World Cup Qualifying

I didn't think McLeish was the right man for the job but there's no way he'd have gotten away with that tonight. Just read through the pundits on BBC, mostly saying it was a really good performance and the clean sheet is a huge plus. 

It's Faroe fucking Islands. 

Not to mention they had 4 or 5 great chances to score. 

We have some real quality but Clarke is taking Scotland backwards. A manager who is known for his defensive coaching and organisation, yet I haven't seen a game where we've looked good defensively. 

Denmark will absolutely take us apart if we play anything like the last 3 games. 

But Clarke sympathisers won't let a bad word be said. Apparently it wasn't a bad thing to pick up two piss poor results in the first two games. 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

I didn't think McLeish was the right man for the job but there's no way he'd have gotten away with that tonight. Just read through the pundits on BBC, mostly saying it was a really good performance and the clean sheet is a huge plus. 

It's Faroe fucking Islands. 

Not to mention they had 4 or 5 great chances to score. 

We have some real quality but Clarke is taking Scotland backwards. A manager who is known for his defensive coaching and organisation, yet I haven't seen a game where we've looked good defensively. 

Denmark will absolutely take us apart if we play anything like the last 3 games. 

But Clarke sympathisers won't let a bad word be said. Apparently it wasn't a bad thing to pick up two piss poor results in the first two games. 

I remember the qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup, I’m sure we started with a 1-1 draw at home to Lithuania, and people said it was ok. I think if we’d won that then those two extra points would’ve seen us in second and a chance to qualify at the end up but we finished third 

On 01/04/2021 at 10:23, Raligt said:

Can't believe people are wanking themselves into a coma over Tierneys performance last night :lol:

Its the Faroe Islands fs

Pat Nevin actually said he was the best LB in the world after that performance. 

Not even the best LB in his league. Why are these cretins allowed to voice their opinion when it’s completely and utterly wrong 

On 31/03/2021 at 22:05, G.E.C. said:

First time Germany have lost a WC qualifier since the 5–1 game against England.

And they got to the final of that tournament.

5-1 was good for England but they’re still haunted they lost to the Germans in the last competitive game at the old Wembley 

On 31/03/2021 at 22:45, Jeffrey said:

I think this is one of the fake results the tarriers have been going on about this season

:lol:

With no fans in the ground and only tv cameras to prove the match took place....it really does look iffy

They cunts crack me up:lol::lol:

On 02/04/2021 at 23:37, ElBufalo20 said:

And they got to the final of that tournament.

5-1 was good for England but they’re still haunted they lost to the Germans in the last competitive game at the old Wembley 

The gaffer scored a long range goal that game

Also the day Brian Moire died