World Cup Qualifying

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tierney can play centre back though, and has done, fairly well doing so at Arsenal. 

West Ham and Everton wouldn't argue with that. I hear you pal, just does my nut in that we set up all week in training to play one at LB and one midfield left. If Tierny's going to play left CB, set the team up that way from the start. 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Don't remember him ever showing up against us

Shite player

I'm probably thinking more at the time he had been on a decent scoring run and I thought he carried a decent enough threat without ever actually following it up against us

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Denmark look to be runaway leaders at the moment, Scotland have it tough in the next triple header with Denmark and Austria. If they beat Austria and get something against Denmark - then the are back in it.

Ever the optimist Terry:pipe:

4 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Get your money on the Faroes whenever it is we play them. Well, when I say "we" 🤔

We will haud on and reduce the game to few chances and win 1 or 2 - 0 and the Scottish media will see it as a success when in reality we should hunt goals 

Clarke is wasting the talent he has at his disposal. Its actually a really good group of players he has, better than what he has achieved with them, even considering qualification - we should be 6 from 6 

Failure of others doesn’t simply correlate to success. 

5 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Who was the Scotland number 9? First touch of a rapist.

Compare to how well Morelos receives the ball and holds it up. Painful to watch. Glad I only watched the last 20.

Ted Bundy. Poor choice, we were amazing 35-40 mins.