World Cup Qualifying

1 minute ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

That was between 35-40, not a total of 35-40, just for the record. Aye, we were rank for almost all of that game.Β 

Even then m8 I Don’t remember them being amazing in that 5 minute spell either:lol:

15 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Denmark look to be runaway leaders at the moment, Scotland have it tough in the next triple header with Denmark and Austria. If they beat Austria and get something against Denmark - then the are back in it.

Already an uphill battleΒ in this group.Β 

I'd be amazed if 4 points from 6 are got out of those games.Β Β 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Already an uphill battleΒ in this group.Β 

I'd be amazed if 4 points from 6 are got out of those games.Β Β 

Let's be realistic here....Scotland have picked up 2 points in two games in which we have trailed 3 times....no way do we go away to Austria & Denmark and pick up anymore than a point....which I suspect would need to be a draw in AustriaΒ 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Β If you seriously think Scotland were amazing at any point tonight then you are easily pleased....each to their own i suppose

Β 

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Clarke nearly greeting, such a pathetic guy.Β :lol:

He's a fuckin arse and a tramp.Β Β 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Patterson and Gilmour should be playing against Faroes.

Tierney is Scotlands best left back.

Agreed. Robertson should go back to making jam. Mind you, I know we’re spoiled with Borna butΒ the last twenty (all I saw to be fair) Robertson put in one shite cross after another.

Clarke hasn’t a clue about winning, just strangling the life out of a game.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Agreed. Robertson should go back to making jam. Mind you, I know we’re spoiled with Borna butΒ the last twenty (all I saw to be fair) Robertson put in one shite cross after another.

Clarke hasn’t a clue about winning, just strangling the life out of a game.

The room they had down the left flank in the second half was no real....as you said not one decent ball got put in....more hit and hope

15 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The room they had down the left flank in the second half was no real....as you said not one decent ball got put in....more hit and hope

The amount of space on the left and right was scary, noticed it last game too.Β  A better team will punish us.Β  Don't like the defensive setup at all.Β Β