World Cup Qualifying

3 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Get your money on the Faroes whenever it is we play them. Well, when I say "we" 🤔

Nah man.. Half our team play in Norway and the league is suspended, so we arent match fit at all.. had a pish game against Moldova, that we shoould have won. Beat 3-1 away agaisnt Austria - should have been up 2-0 within 30 mins.. then just threw it away. You will beat us easily, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Scotland are really poor, far less than a sum of their parts.

Clarke's doing an excellent job.

The Euro's will be hilarious.

3rd place teams can qualify for the KO stages, what's not to say that Scotland can't get through with home advantage.

The problem with Clarke is he is completely living off that unbeaten run, where we scraped through almost every game. If you want to stay in the league Clarke's a decent choice, to actually win anything we need to get him to fuck. Hopefully celtic come calling for him.

5 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

The problem with Clarke is he is completely living off that unbeaten run, where we scraped through almost every game. If you want to stay in the league Clarke's a decent choice, to actually win anything we need to get him to fuck. Hopefully celtic come calling for him.

At first it seemed as if he was 'working his ticket' out of the Scotland job - into the scum job

Now I'm not so sure - as he is just a crap manager full stop

15 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Let's be realistic here....Scotland have picked up 2 points in two games in which we have trailed 3 times....no way do we go away to Austria & Denmark and pick up anymore than a point....which I suspect would need to be a draw in Austria 

Denmark are very good but Austria arent great. We should have been 2 up after 30 mins. Then lazyness in defence caused us to lose 3 goals. Think you will beat Austria.

12 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

3rd place teams can qualify for the KO stages, what's not to say that Scotland can't get through with home advantage.

do you really think we can get anything from croatia checz republic and england  i know 2 games are at hampden but there will be a limited no of fans so no real advantage

1 hour ago, billscott said:

do you really think we can get anything from croatia checz republic and england  i know 2 games are at hampden but there will be a limited no of fans so no real advantage

Don't think the Czechs are that special, Scotland can match them- Croatia are bit hit and miss thesedays, but certainly not unstoppable. England game looks after itself.

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Don't think the Czechs are that special, Scotland can match them- Croatia are bit hit and miss thesedays, but certainly not unstoppable. England game looks after itself.

good luck you are more optimistic than me  i can see us losing all 3