World Cup Qualifying

Well Done Steven Davis and Northern Ireland. Great result. And what a result for Filip Helander and Sweden. Superb week for Rangers People πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’™πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ”΄βšͺοΈπŸ”΅

On 02/09/2021 at 11:46, Johnsey said:

So far the only argument I've seen people have in Clarke's favour is "and replace him with who?"Β :lol:

Let's keep someone in charge because we haven't identified the perfect person to take over. That's why you have interviews, plenty of managers will be interested in that position and they don't have to be Scottish.Β 

Vogts is shat on in the media but he had to rebuild an ageing squad and was trying to find good young players. Clarke just goes with his favourites. Gilmour probably got in too late, persisting with O'Donnell when he's not good enough and not the long term solution, not even giving Gauld a call up for a friendly, constantly picking Ryan Fraser who has been shit for years.Β 

I think it's time for Tierney/Robertson in the same team tactic to end. We shift the whole team around to fit them both in.Β 

Once Austria end our hopes next week, we may as well give the next generation a go.Β 

Sounds like a lazy cliche but there’s plenty of good German coaches out there who could be convinced to take it on for a qualifying campaign. As long as the manager speaks English I don’t see the problem with a foreign coach.