World Cup Qualifying

That was chronic tonight first half Gordon was the only stand out for those saves totally devoid of ideas going forward despite their middle five no running off the ball to break the line or breach it .

Gilmour & Fraser improved second half .

McGregor for me should have been a starter, his inclusion brought some stability where the two wasters in Christie & Mcginn didn't .

They really are a waste of a fucking jersey continually making a cunt of just about  every bit of possession they get even in space even though our decision making in those situations was rank rotten most of the game with these two there was no improvement of any sort .

A win might be a win but that display has to be seriously analysed In how bad most of them were tonight.

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Some game with decent excitement, penalty, Kane being his usual pish and the Hungarians being Hungarians. 

Declan rice saying we dominated so it was a good draw was tarrieresque 😂

Was a decent game to watch mate.

Kane though, fucking hell. Looks like he’s moving with his arse hairs tied together!

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Kane though, fucking hell. Looks like he’s moving with his arse hairs tied together!

A called it about 3 years ago he would be finished before he was 29, mongo cunts scoffed at it. 

He who laughs last laughs loudest tbh 

Guys a fraud man

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yesterday I had one of those efforts where a bunch of your arse hairs all tangle around a tiny wee bit of lint in your boxer shorts to create a wee entangled ball that you can't unweave. I couldn't find an angle for the nail scissors to cut it at the roots so had to just pull it out in the end. Grim stuff.

49 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

That was chronic tonight first half Gordon was the only stand out for those saves totally devoid of ideas going forward despite their middle five no running off the ball to break the line or breach it .

Gilmour & Fraser improved second half .

McGregor for me should have been a starter, his inclusion brought some stability where the two wasters in Christie & Mcginn didn't .

They really are a waste of a fucking jersey continually making a cunt of just about  every bit of possession they get even in space even though our decision making in those situations was rank rotten most of the game with these two there was no improvement of any sort .

A win might be a win but that display has to be seriously analysed In how bad most of them were tonight.

How Christie got 81 minutes in that game is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Canabear said:

How Christie got 81 minutes in that game is beyond me.

Christie is dogshit. Never ever got the praise or hype for him at all. No coincidence he’s ended up at fucking Bournemouth despite years of media hype talking him up for a Premier League move.