World Cup Qualifying

Officially recovered. No voice, though.. gutted about the result. SHould have have a couple of goals. Pretty convinced there wass a handball for the goal as well. Apparently the video was blurred which means they award the advantage to the attacking player. Think we deserved a point.

19 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Officially recovered. No voice, though.. gutted about the result. SHould have have a couple of goals. Pretty convinced there wass a handball for the goal as well. Apparently the video was blurred which means they award the advantage to the attacking player. Think we deserved a point.

A was tipping the Faroes to a workmate solely down to you saying about the improvement in Nordic countries, Denmark being the obvious one 

Was raging when we scored because a nearly looked in the know 😂 happy Patterson assisted tho 

30 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A was tipping the Faroes to a workmate solely down to you saying about the improvement in Nordic countries, Denmark being the obvious one 

Was raging when we scored because a nearly looked in the know 😂 happy Patterson assisted tho 

Sorry, mate. We are certainly improving.. we have ditched the defgensive tactics and are trying to play football..just means we lose "narrowly" all the time. We will get there, though.

19 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Hope the faroes draw wales in the next lot of qualifications for a major tournament, I think they would murder them 

I would fancy my chances against Wales. We arent a bad team, but we do need all our players to have a good day in order to get a result.

On 12/10/2021 at 20:10, Jamie0202 said:

What a fucking save from Gordon. Faroes causing more problems than you would expect tonight. 

Our results dont show it, but we have slowly got better.. unfortunately the transition from 100% defence to trying to play better football hasnt been good to us.. We are starting to beat the nations we should be, however. The philosophy now is "we fear nobody - we try and play football". Doesnt always look like it as we get pushed back a load and our tactics are naive at times. Having said taht.. We should have been 2 up against Austria as well as Scotland at half time both games. Wasnt to be. Fuck it - we will be better in a few years when the u21s are ready.

On 16/10/2021 at 12:40, G.E.C. said:

I remember getting a Jákup Mikkelsen SPL sticker back in the day.

I remember him moving down to Glasgow when I started at music college... when I went home for Christmas he went home for good :lol: I actually met up with him occasionally as his agent is a friend of my family. His agent raised loads of cash for me to buy instruments. 

• 4 weeks later...