World Cup Qualifying

2 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

How bad is McTominay? Keep saying, when United get a proper manager, he's not getting a game. Another indication of how over-rated the Premier League is. As is the Scotland captain.Β 

EPL is a glorified pub league, propped up by Arabian and Russian money. Bit like like London.Β Β 

I'm not for one minute saying that Patterson should be automatic right back for Scotland but if Stephen O'donnell is the current best option then he should be given a shot....he always looks so uncomfortable when I see him at international levelΒ 

21 minutes ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

Why?

Because they are followed by Rangers hating cunts, therefore quite a lot of us hope the team they want to win gets beat, personally I don't actively hope Scotland lose, I really just don't care what the result is but mon Israel.Β 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I'm not for one minute saying that Patterson should be automatic right back for Scotland but if Stephen O'donnell is the current best option then he should be given a shot....he always looks so uncomfortable when I see him at international levelΒ 

O'Donnell has been woeful, not as woeful however as McGregor, miles off the pace. We've just been spoiled obviously, watching howΒ to play teams away from home.Β 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Because they are followed by Rangers hating cunts, therefore quite a lot of us hope the team they want to win gets beat, personally I don't actively hope Scotland lose, I really just don't care what the result is but mon Israel.Β 

I support Scotland when they're playing, don't necessarily agree with choice of manager or team, I follow and support Rangers irrespective.Β Β 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Scotland are dugshit. And Clarke is a dull, miserable negative arsehole of a manager.Β 

The contrast of the pricks hunting McLeish out, vs fawning over this dick is sickening.Β 

Clarke would play forΒ 0-0 throughout the group stages and claim success. C.V. withΒ Killie told you that. Another case of jobs for the bhoys.Β Β