World Cup Qualifying

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

A braver manager would drop one of Tierney or Robertson, left side is weak both ways 

Unless we have a brave manager, this predicament will live with us for years. It screws the formation up all day long. Two great nines, one on the bench. Two great keepers, one on the bench, two left wingers, one on the bench, not rocket science. Suspect the price tag and the fact they play their football in the Disneyworld pub league has alot to do with it.   

4 minutes ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

Unless we have a brave manager, this predicament will live with us for years. It screws the formation up all day long. Two great nines, one on the bench. Two great keepers, one on the bench, two left wingers, one on the bench, not rocket science. Suspect the price tag and the fact they play their football in the Disneyworld pub league has alot to do with it.   

Aye, it’s a bit shit eh / they are both class but the last place you want your best player player to be is a left back, having two doesn’t mean you play two - Tierney in midfield is just daft 

Wales won the lottery when their generation player was someone who could create shit 

6 minutes ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

Or their Scotland’s two best players :lol: 

Christie has stole a living for 3 years. 

He’s been one of the few players from them I’ve admitted to tramp mates I thought was decent over the last few years - always thought he hurt us, but in reality he’s took advantage of a shit football team

He has finally met decent opposition -  he’s minging 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Christie has stole a living for 3 years. 

He’s been one of the few players from them I’ve admitted to tramp mates I thought was decent over the last few years - always thought he hurt us, but in reality he’s took advantage of a shit football team

He has finally met decent opposition -  he’s minging 

Hurt us when?