Orange County GK arrives

kelvd1873

52 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If his goalkeeping skills are as impressive as his eyebrows then I think we could be in luck!

In all seriousness, I have strangely high hopes for this guy, don't know why, just got a feeling that he will turn out to be a great find.

I’ve never heard of him never mind seen him play

Only time will tell but Americans tend to make good keepers. Read an article years ago that as the main American sports are all hand sports so American kids grow up catching balls.Β  Guess it makes sense. Best keeper I ever played with was American but of course that could just be coincidenceΒ Β 

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Only time will tell but Americans tend to make good keepers. Read an article years ago that as the main American sports are all hand sports so American kids grow up catching balls.Β  Guess it makes sense. Best keeper I ever played with was American but of course that could just be coincidenceΒ Β 

Americans are also good at singing. Look at all the pop bands to come out of there πŸ‘

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If his goalkeeping skills are as impressive as his eyebrows then I think we could be in luck!

In all seriousness, I have strangely high hopes for this guy, don't know why, just got a feeling that he will turn out to be a great find.

Those brows could make saves on their own.Β 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Americans are also good at singing. Look at all the pop bands to come out of there πŸ‘

Perhaps we can get hem into the Union Bears to lead to singing at Ibrox, not that the current guys don't do a great job.Β 

Archived