1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

I see that Scott Allan has gone out on loan from Hibs to ICT. I wonder how Alan Stubbs feels now about ruining a good player's career by refusing to sell him to Rangers. Remember his comment when he sold him to the mhanky mhob - at least I didn't sell him to Rangers. Another bitter twisted tim.

Isn't that to gain fitness as he's been out most of the season?

I feel a bit sorry for him.Ā Hibs refused to sell to us even when weā€™d matched the filths offer.

At that point he can go to the champions of Scotland and be financially set for life - or stick it out with Hibs in the championship and hope we pick him up on a pre-contract.

Fuck him and Stubbs though.

17 minutes ago, left winger said:

It was Allan's choice to go to them, so it's fault he fucked up his career. He could have taken the Gough route to signing for us - down to England, first - but he didn't.

I care enough to post, but no more.

Exactly. I'll never understand any Rangers fan that happens to be a professional football player wanting to pull that mhanky top over their heads, no matter what!Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I feel a bit sorry for him.Ā Hibs refused to sell to us even when weā€™d matched the filths offer.

At that point he can go to the champions of Scotland and be financially set for life - or stick it out with Hibs in the championship and hope we pick him up on a pre-contract.

Fuck him and Stubbs though.

Not even slightly.

Hang on another few months, join the team you always wanted to play for -Ā alongsideĀ your best mate - and live the dream.

But he was impatient andĀ greedy and his greed cost him everything.

Fuck him.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Has the illness issue ever been disclosed? Ā All seems a bit weird.Ā 

Iā€™dĀ rather he played with ICT than ever appear back on the TV, his illeterism knows no bounds.Ā 

Was some sort of heart problem , irregular heartbeat or somethingĀ 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Disgusting wee turncoat bastard, I hate the wee prick and I'm absolutely delighted his career is in tatters.Ā 

Could maybe have still been a part of the squad celebrating winning the league, but instead heading to Inverness as a total failure. Karma.Ā :craphead:

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

That's the small talk over with!

Fuck him m8, actually said his Rangers support was overestimated, he actually said that as a born Rangers fan on TV, I hope the little slimy rat fuck bastard gets a cruciate ligament , fuck him.Ā