Scott Allan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/03/2021 at 13:59, Corky True Legend said:

I see that Scott Allan has gone out on loan from Hibs to ICT. I wonder how Alan Stubbs feels now about ruining a good player's career by refusing to sell him to Rangers. Remember his comment when he sold him to the mhanky mhob - at least I didn't sell him to Rangers. Another bitter twisted tim.

Scott Allan had ruined Scott Allan's career long before then.

to be fair im surprised hes allowed to play, which insurer would touch him, if hes not mowing cunts down in his car then hes got a sick note as long as your arm... lucky he can even get home insurance tbh

Just now, stevemac said:

to be fair im surprised hes allowed to play, which insurer would touch him, if hes not mowing cunts down in his car then hes got a sick note as long as your arm... lucky he can even get home insurance tbh

Are footballers only allowed to play if they're insured now?

1 minute ago, The Socrates. said:

Are footballers only allowed to play if they're insured now?

as far as i know pros do. Thats why you find players that retire through serious injury, may well only do so because they cannot be insured again. Its also to protect them if they had a career ending injury. look at that ryan mason a few years back.

30 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Yeah hes skint

I think his being skint plays a bit more into him moving to Celtic than people want to credit. The second they were interested (and were adding a 0 on the back of what we were offering him), there was only ever one place he could go given his financial obligations.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think his being skint plays a bit more into him moving to Celtic than people want to credit. The second they were interested (and were adding a 0 on the back of what we were offering him), there was only ever one place he could go given his financial obligations.

100%. He was more than doubling his wages moving from Hibs to them

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Tbf, he was more than doubling what he would've got here! And all to sit on his hole for a couple of years playing COD & FIFA.

Wouldn't blame anyone for signing for them to milk a wage for doing fuck all work. People very easily hammer someone for doing that but 99% of those people would do the same thing if they were in SA's shoes.

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Tbf, he was more than doubling what he would've got here! And all to sit on his hole for a couple of years playing COD & FIFA.

Aye but Hibs wouldn't accept our offer. I'm not on his side however get it up him but i can see why he did make the move.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People with no standards yes.

Most people with common sense. 

Would you go and work for a rival firm doing less hours for double the money? Of course you would. People that act all high and mighty about it are delusional IMO

Just now, stevemac said:

Most people with common sense. 

Would you go and work for a rival firm doing less hours for double the money? Of course you would. People that act all high and mighty about it are delusional IMO

Yes I would.

Difference is, that ‘rival firm’ aren’t Celtic. Not even close to being similar.

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

Exactly. You don’t grow up following some random manufacturer or whatever 

If I had the opportunity to be a footballer and earn tens of thousands a week at celtic, I would.

Doesn't mean I would fucking despise them any less.

Worked for MOH anyway.

10 minutes ago, stevemac said:

If I had the opportunity to be a footballer and earn tens of thousands a week at celtic, I would.

Doesn't mean I would fucking despise them any less.

Worked for MOH anyway.

Even if you knew Rangers were in for you and had a massive chance to sign for your ‘team’?

Bogging to sign for them regardless.

Archived