International Break Thread

Jelavic18

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Moan Wales and uppa Gareth Bale for giving Kudela a slap. 

commentator said I’m sure large parts of the footballing world won’t be sorry to see him getting a bang in the face 

How do the cunts remember what tournament their playing in European,nations,World Cup all mixed the fuck up. Turned on wales game and it has European qualifiers in large letters then quatar World Cup in small ones. Not that it matters it’s all shite.

33 minutes ago, Dickie said:

How do the cunts remember what tournament their playing in European,nations,World Cup all mixed the fuck up. Turned on wales game and it has European qualifiers in large letters then quatar World Cup in small ones. Not that it matters it’s all shite.

Pretty simple really. It’s the European qualifiers for the World Cup.

The fact that euro2020 was postponed last summer would suggest it’s not qualifiers for that tournament 

37 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Pretty simple really. It’s the European qualifiers for the World Cup.

The fact that euro2020 was postponed last summer would suggest it’s not qualifiers for that tournament 

When did Israel become part of Europe 🇮🇱? I wouldn’t have a clue what was postponed last year and couldn’t give a fuck.

24 minutes ago, Dickie said:

When did Israel become part of Europe 🇮🇱? I wouldn’t have a clue what was postponed last year and couldn’t give a fuck.

We’ve played plenty of Israeli teams in European competitions in the last few years so not that hard to understand.

On 28/03/2021 at 17:45, siamthedanger said:

Claudio Reynas wee lad Gio scores in friendly against Northern Ireland.

Sold him a pair of designer trainers when he was a baby and I worked in a shop in Argyle Street. Reyna’s missus was minted back in the day. I know....this is the best post I could muster during international week...bring on the weekend.

11 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Sold him a pair of designer trainers when he was a baby and I worked in a shop in Argyle Street. Reyna’s missus was minted back in the day. I know....this is the best post I could muster during international week...bring on the weekend.

Haha it works for me mate. Bring on Sunday indeed 🙌 

1 minute ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

They are playing Andorra. Don’t need him for that. Glad for him to have the extra rest before the weekend.

I don't think it's a case of needing him, he's in and out of their team and recently went away with the under 21's instead of the senior side.

Archived