1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

I am slightly enjoying how all the ā€œletā€™s make sure this is won on the trackā€ garble from Toto has disappeared.Ā 

The decision (and Iā€™ve fucking no idea if itā€™s right in the rules or not) was made to give the race a one-lap shootout.Ā 

Toto joining Horner by being a Cunt

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Nice touch by Lewis there.Ā 

Showed a bit of humility I thought he had lost years ago.Ā 

Arise the new King of F1.Ā 

He has only won 1 title FFS he is Not the king. I think you will find the 7 time champion has more claim to that

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

In a way I feel sorry for Max. No one is going to really talk about the title, they are just going to talk about the controversial way he won it. No one deserves that for a first title.

Meh. Maybe for a bit. But Iā€™d rather everyone talking about the controversy of my first win then of my near miss :lol:Ā 

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

As much as Iā€™ve loved this season, they need to clarify the rules for next year and let races be decided on the track. The whole thing is bloody farcical at times, looks like they just make it up as they go along.

Stewards are already looking into fairer driving for next year so dangerous driving and unsportsman like conduct could see penalties.