FIA ballsed this up and the title was decided by application/non-application of the rules....or no rules there cover an event. 

I was looking for a great race to decide....not a numpty in a room.

By far the right decision was a red flag.....and all cars race it out...not give one car new tyres and 14seconds as well.

Hope Merc take this all the way

Masi defo needs to go.....don't remember the race, but they did about 20 laps behind the SC (in the rain).....let them race for 2 laps then red-flagged so they didn't need to refund ticket prices as a race had taken place.     Not a great look for the sport

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It 100%not right u can't just make shit up to ensure u get 1 lap of racing. 

If the rules are enforced properly that race finishes under safety car. 

Aye but it was for the championship doesn't matter a fuck. 

Rules are rules 

It’s like us being 4-0 up against the scum last game of the season for the title, an injury in the 80th min and the ref decides it’s next goal wins when the game re starts. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Max did overtake him under safety car restrictions tho😂

5 second penalty for that

Frustrating hearing the pundits saying 'you cant decide a championship on that' just because its the last race

any other race it would be rules are rules

Kimi got driver of the day as a farewell from the fans. He was an excellent driver and told it straight. He would be a great pundit, just have the beeps ready.

Jenson Button telling a tale of going home from a London Night out at 3am to find Kimi just sitting in his living room, as you do.

Cant believe the love in here for that wee woke cunt that is only happy when he gets every decision going. His last challenger, Rosberg, when given a fair crack of the whip beat him. 

He has had the very best of equipment and no. 1 driver status with his teams since he moved into F1, he is a privileged wee cunt.

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Cant believe the love in here for that wee woke cunt that is only happy when he gets every decision going. His last challenger, Robert, when given a fair crack of the whip beat him. 

He has had the very best of equipment and no. 1 driver status with his teams since he moved into F1, he is a privileged wee cunt.

Grew up a working class kid who's parents made loads of sacrifices for him to be in a sport full of rich white boys.....Sorry but I would say Max is more privileged than Hamilton.

I would not say he is woke. Hamilton is the FIRST and ONLY Black Driver in F1, he is now using his position and influence to try and change that. F1 still has too many rich white boys in it so I do not blame him for trying to make the sport more diverse. He probably was looked down on during his rise for being a working class black kid until Ron Denis saw the obvious natural talent he had.

10 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Cant believe the love in here for that wee woke cunt that is only happy when he gets every decision going. His last challenger, Rosberg, when given a fair crack of the whip beat him. 

Edit how the fuck have I managed to quote myself  meant to edit not quote 🙃 

Tbf not totally fond of Verstappen either.

Wish for the days of a Lauda v Hunt or Prost v Senna, all great but not this shite we see now.

9 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Grew up a working class kid who's parents made loads of sacrifices for him to be in a sport full of rich white boys.....Sorry but I would say Max is more privileged than Hamilton.

I would not say he is woke. Hamilton is the FIRST and ONLY Black Driver in F1, he is now using his position and influence to try and change that. F1 still has too many rich white boys in it so I do not blame him for trying to make the sport more diverse. He probably was looked down on during his rise for being a working class black kid until Ron Denis saw the obvious natural talent he had.

Happy to agree to disagree 👍 

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Edit how the fuck have I managed to quote myself  meant to edit not quote 🙃 

Tbf not totally fond of Verstappen either.

Wish for the days of a Lauda v Hunt or Prost v Senna, all great but not this shite we see now.

We would have had that had Masi not made a cunt of it.