Patterson, Bassey, Zungu, Kinnear & Dapo Banned.

Drumloyal

• Clemdog changed the title to Patterson, Bassey, Zungu, Kinnear & Dapo Banned.
8 minutes ago, left winger said:

Bans are only an issue if we get that mob in the cup and Tav isn’t fit yet.

Yeah. Good chance to try our 3rd choice actual right back (not Balogun) against Cove Rangers. They put out Hearts in the last round, so they must be a well drilled team. Just hope they don't have any taigs on their team that will happily accept a red card for a broken leg of one of our players. 

Where's @Elfideldo? You know who we have that could play right back mate? Cheers.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Only league games Patterson will miss will be Hibs and St Johnstone.

St Johnstone have us to thank for Glen Middleton making sure St Johnstone got into the top 6. 

I reckon we should allow him to play against us.  Leagues over and would be a good experience to play against a team as good as ours.

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

St Johnstone have us to thank for Glen Middleton making sure St Johnstone got into the top 6. 

I reckon we should allow him to play against us.  Leagues over and would be a good experience to play against a team as good as ours.

Don’t think he can get a start for them mate 

Just now, don logan said:

Was Brora Rangers who knocked out Hearts.

All these amateur teams are all the same to me.

Anyone know what Queens Park done with the £5m the got for Hampden? Obviously didn't turn professional, but do they pay for players? I don't know how they run their club, but any other team in the bottom leagues got that kinda money, I reckon they would do a Livingston/Gretna.

13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

All these amateur teams are all the same to me.

Anyone know what Queens Park done with the £5m the got for Hampden? Obviously didn't turn professional, but do they pay for players? I don't know how they run their club, but any other team in the bottom leagues got that kinda money, I reckon they would do a Livingston/Gretna.

They went professional 2 or 3 years ago

32 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yeah. Good chance to try our 3rd choice actual right back (not Balogun) against Cove Rangers. They put out Hearts in the last round, so they must be a well drilled team. Just hope they don't have any taigs on their team that will happily accept a red card for a broken leg of one of our players. 

Where's @Elfideldo? You know who we have that could play right back mate? Cheers.

Was it not Bora Rangers that knocked Hearts out 😋

6 game ban with two suspended is what you would imagine the punishment to be. 

However, a little bit of parity and consistency across the board would be nice. It just gives the impression they are plucking game amounts out the air otherwise. 

Still awaiting the outcome of Dubai...