Scandalous wages

Rlm

I read an article comparing When Roy Keane was the first player to Receive £50k at united back in 1999...and there was hell on. Fast forward 20yrs and Gareth Bale is getting £650,000 split between spurs n Madrid.

It's supply and demand. I could ask for and get a thousand pounds a day in the late 90's over the year 2000 nonsense. By far the best money of my life and I unashamedly milked it for everything I could get. Emigrated to Canada and bought a house with my ill gotten gains.

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It's supply and demand. I could ask for and get a thousand pounds a day in the late 90's over the year 2000 nonsense. By far the best money of my life and I unashamedly milked it for everything I could get. Emigrated to Canada and bought a house with my ill gotten gains.

what

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

what did you do out of interest?

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

hqdefault.jpg.c4ea83abfb711fe6f1fea85967e5c9fe.jpg

If your upset about how much money football players are on cancel your sky and stop shovelling money into the company’s who advertise on the EPL’s and other top leagues  platforms.

It’s good money if you can get it, fair play to them.

Archived