McGregor Signs One Year Extension

Broxi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserved an extra year just for his interview after the draw at Hamilton tbf. 

That winning attitude along with his undoubtedly wonderful goalkeeping is what will help us to retain the title and to win the Scottish Cup this season. 

Real happy we got Shagger signed up for another year as I think few would argue McCrorie is no quite ready yet to challenge for the No. 1 Jersey IMO.

Essential we find the right loan move for him next season and that is not Livi or some other tinpot wee club domestically neither, over to you Mr Wilson.

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think we should have given him 2 year contract .He has earned that 

I think this one year ext is probably best mate, if he has another season like he has had then I would think he will be offered the second year you are speaking about. :thumbup:

59 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think we should have given him 2 year contract .He has earned that 

Don't think a one year deal was the clubs decision. Hes at that age now where he personally is taken the decision one year at a time. Gerrard said as such previously.

5 hours ago, rangersross said:

Great news. If he'd retired, any replacement would've been a guaranteed downgrade on him. 

I love McGregor but I wouldn't downplay big McLaughlin, he was pretty much faultless when called upon earlier this season 

4 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Thoroughly deserved. His contribution this season has been huge. 

my POTY, how many games has he stopped us going behind before we got the finger out, or saved us from dropping points as we eased off 

Id say he's worth ten points a season himself minimum, not including the confidence boost he gives the defence in front of him who then play better 

37 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

my POTY, how many games has he stopped us going behind before we got the finger out, or saved us from dropping points as we eased off 

Id say he's worth ten points a season himself minimum, not including the confidence boost he gives the defence in front of him who then play better 

Our defensive record this season is a lot down to him. Like you said he's been worth at least 10 points alone this season.

Archived