• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope Kamara follows soon. 

56 confirmed

Posted Images

Real happy we got Shagger signed up for another year as I think few would argue McCrorie is no quite ready yet to challenge for the No. 1 Jersey IMO.

Essential we find the right loan move for him next season and that is not Livi or some other tinpot wee club domestically neither, over to you Mr Wilson.

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think we should have given him 2 year contract .He has earned that 

I think this one year ext is probably best mate, if he has another season like he has had then I would think he will be offered the second year you are speaking about. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, rangersross said:

Great news. If he'd retired, any replacement would've been a guaranteed downgrade on him. 

I love McGregor but I wouldn't downplay big McLaughlin, he was pretty much faultless when called upon earlier this season 

BallochBear likes this
4 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Thoroughly deserved. His contribution this season has been huge. 

my POTY, how many games has he stopped us going behind before we got the finger out, or saved us from dropping points as we eased off 

Id say he's worth ten points a season himself minimum, not including the confidence boost he gives the defence in front of him who then play better 

Bluekev likes this
6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Delighted. He has been absolutely world class on many occasions this season and a worthy player of the year contender. He dives to the left....

He dives to the right,

Alan McGregor ?............