***** The Official Champions v Cove Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Thank fuck.

Games dead.

Yeah , I wouldnt play any . Yould be raging picking up a serious injury 3 minutes into injury time , when the game is effectively over at 4 goals up . 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not sure about that. I think it’s more to do with Gerrard than Tav. If he’s got any ambition he’s going to have to stick around and learn his trade from the very best. 
he’s probably happy with his lot just now. 

Just now, yes. But how many years does Tav have left?

Just now, gmcf said:

Yeah , I wouldnt play any . Yould be raging picking up a serious injury 3 minutes into injury time , when the game is effectively over at 4 goals up . 

Think the 2 managers had a convo then relayed it to the 4th for the ref. Ignore the injury stoppage.

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Im guessing Rangers decided to take the foot off the gas to keep injuries at bay and keep their heads for this next round of fun...

I'll take it. Good job lads. 

Why not?

Job was done before half time. 

Should've scored more with the opportunities though. Shooting practice for some this week.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Think the 2 managers had a convo then relayed it to the 4th for the ref. Ignore the injury stoppage.

It makes sense .

Obviously its different in league games where goal difference comes into effect , but in cup games when the game's over ( 3+ goals )  I wouldnt play any injury time as the only thing that can happen is picking up unnecessary injuries for either team .