***** The Official Champions v Cove Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hartley's father in law stays up the road from my Maw. Im going to set off fireworks outside his gaff Sunday morning to make sure the Cove team dont get a good kip.

Quality 😅

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'd actually say Arfield needs benched until he gets his shit together. Got enough in midfield that are performing far better than him. 

Like to see Davis and Kamara sitting with 3 further forward.

Kamara is ruined in the sitting role 

Raligt likes this
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Think the 2 managers had a convo then relayed it to the 4th for the ref. Ignore the injury stoppage.

It makes sense .

Obviously its different in league games where goal difference comes into effect , but in cup games when the game's over ( 3+ goals )  I wouldnt play any injury time as the only thing that can happen is picking up unnecessary injuries for either team . 

esquire8 and dougie76 like this
1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Patterson is going to be some player. 

Scott Wright deserves to start our next match. 

Roofe looking back to that sharp fitness he was in the last time he scored some big goals -good to see. 

A canter.

Scott Wright was superb, first half especially....his close control is a very good commodity to have, I think he will become a fantastic signing for us

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

We sadly don't have anybody else able to fill in that role for Davis when Jack is out. 

We really don’t need anyone in a sitting role against this kind of opposition. 

I’d have Defoe for another year, crying shame if he doesn’t finish his time here with the fans there 

That being said it depends how much he’s willing to take as a wage, it needs to be proportionate to the amount we’re using him 

9 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

We really don’t need anyone in a sitting role against this kind of opposition. 

The point is we need someone. 

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

4-0 up or not, just like Hamilton and St Mirren, the drop off in tempo when Davis is not in that midfield is glaring.

Totally agree. 

His first touch passes right into feet or space in front of our players is delightful.

STEPPS BOY likes this

i just want us to go out there and dismantle teams and not take the foot off the gas, i'm happy that we won however we should have put 10 past them with amount of chances, space and trying to walk the ball in the net in the second half.

20 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Scott Wright was superb, first half especially....his close control is a very good commodity to have, I think he will become a fantastic signing for us

while he was very good as the manger said he has to improve his final ball and also get some goals but that will come with the coaching he will get

Fergie_6 likes this