***** The Official Champions v Cove Rangers Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, Jasper Blues said:

I think we did great considering SG fielded the wrong team - According to some tactical "geniuses" on here.

Mental to play Davis - Where's Zungu?

Simpson should be playing.

It turns out that both Simpson and Zungu had knocks.

Davis only played 45 and controlled he game. Perhaps he is the kind of player who needs o keep playing rather than have too much rest? Maybe?

But hey, WTF does SG know?

Well, it’s not like any team he put out wouldn’t get a good result last night.

Davis can’t keep going like he has been, and has had a few dips in form (probably from being burnt out) this season. 

Not really sure of the point you’re making in all honesty, other than being a moany bastard about fans having an opinion on a discussion forum?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Think we made it easy for them mate in that second half. I don’t think we even had 2 shots on goal. Really disappointed with a 4-0 win for the first time in my life. 

Exactly especially when I had over 4.5 goals for an evens bet 😂😂

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Davis can’t keep going like he has been, and has had a few dips in form (probably from being burnt out) this season. 

Not really sure of the point you’re making in all honesty, other than being a moany bastard about fans having an opinion on a discussion forum?

I can see the Davis argument but our next 2 games have a week between them so plenty of recovery time for him albeit he did play with NI.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t think that’s true at all tbh

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

My point (I'll try to keep this simple for you) is that there are posters on here (I'm sure you're not one of them of course) who constantly find a negative about the team and the management rather than looking at where we are now compared to previous years and posting in a positive manner. 

If me having a positive attitude sounds like I'm moaning and annoys you, then in the words of Confucius, "Tough Shit" 

FYI, my parents were married for many years so I'm not a bastard either. 

Archived