The covid breaches

RamblingGer

Took you three paragraphs to actually tell the reader what you were writing about. Then the rest was fairly tame and nothing really much more than stuff already been said weeks ago 
Good try though. 

I have a slight problem with this kind of opinion piece being written well after the fact.  It’s all a wee bit “heard it sherbet”

sorry I’m not meaning to be overly critical 

44 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Op claims the forum has sex offenders posting but refuses to name them 

OP is a sex offender who posts his blog from the prison libraries dial up internet.

Certainly explains why he's so late posting about the subject.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Took you three paragraphs to actually tell the reader what you were writing about. Then the rest was fairly tame and nothing really much more than stuff already been said weeks ago 
Good try though. 

I have a slight problem with this kind of opinion piece being written well after the fact.  It’s all a wee bit “heard it sherbet”

Living up to his moniker then 👍

11 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Living up to his moniker then 👍

Don’t know why he would call his blog that. Complete switch off before even reading anything. 

Still at least he’s giving it a long winded rambling go. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2021 at 09:31, KeyserSoze said:

Good try though. 

No need to apologise mate. I'm still very new to this so I expect criticism. Thanks for taking the time to read it and feedback

Archived