• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Daisy McHairdoo was decent. A Centre Half who played at Right Back as often as not. Not silky and not a tower of strength but a good Rangers player. Nobody would ever say he was one of o

Guy won 10 trophies with us and played over 300 competitive games for the club. Was one game off winning a league medal in 94/95 as well.  Feel sorry for guys like him tbh. Contributed a lot to t

Some of the usual rubbish about McPherson. Good, good CB that was a firm fixture during a successful period for us. Far better player than given credit for, even playing RB. Great attitude and a

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Acted like a complete arsehole since he went to Killie.

22 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Broadfoot has went out of his way to be a complete and utter cunt against us over the last 4/5 years

You mean he acted like a model professional and done all he can to help his current club, he seems to do whats best for his employers, thats admirable tbh, 

Not like he's a bear anyway, 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I mean he acted like a cunt

Fair nuff, he did, but he was never a bear ib the first place, he's only doing now what he feels is best for the mob who currently pay his wages, to me thats fair game

Plus what he was rumoured to have done during admin was admirable

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fair nuff, he did, but he was never a bear ib the first place, he's only doing now what he feels is best for the mob who currently pay his wages, to me thats fair game

Plus what he was rumoured to have done during admin was admirable

I thought it was well known he was a Rangers fan?

ready1873 and hammer93 like this
On 03/04/2021 at 15:11, BookWorm said:

He had a big curly hairdo.

Years ago Rangers came over to Canada to play in a pre season tour and played a couple of games at Varsity Stadium in Toronto.

We ran a bus up to the games and if memory serves me right it was the game Ally Dawson fractured his skull.

Anyway the players are out warming up before the game and the bold Davie comes swanning over to where we were and a mate of mine who's from Drumchapel started giving it to McPherson about his curly hair and calling him a big poof. Davie McPherson comes over and before you know it the two of them are practically face to face with with the Rangers players dragging him away and us pulling our mate away police start coming down to see what the bother was and just like that it was over before before anything really got going.

Yes drink was involved and yes my mate was bang out of order but i was actually surprised at how much Davie McPherson bit because it started out as a wind-up and ended with the big yin ragin.

My Fathers Scarf likes this
5 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Years ago Rangers came over to Canada to play in a pre season tour and played a couple of games at Varsity Stadium in Toronto.

We ran a bus up to the games and if memory serves me right it was the game Ally Dawson fractured his skull.

Anyway the players are out warming up before the game and the bold Davie comes swanning over to where we were and a mate of mine who's from Drumchapel started giving it to McPherson about his curly hair and calling him a big poof. Davie McPherson comes over and before you know it the two of them are practically face to face with with the Rangers players dragging him away and us pulling our mate away police start coming down to see what the bother was and just like that it was over before before anything really got going.

Yes drink was involved and yes my mate was bang out of order but i was actually surprised at how much Davie McPherson bit because it started out as a wind-up and ended with the big yin ragin.

Davie should have sparked your mate clean out.

Inigo and McEwan's Lager like this
13 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Who's your mate from the drum?

58 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Is your mate a Rangers fan or a sellic fan? Hard to tell from this.