• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a new generation of fans who are so concerned that their Rangers-hating pals will call them Tories at Uni that they try to deny the club’s actual heritage and identity You see it constant

A Husband, Father, Grand father, Great Grand father, WW2 war hero in the Royal Navy, Captain of his own Ship. A mention in dispatches, Pilot, worked with over 800 Charities. Set up the Duke of Edinbur

Well Rangers as a club do give a fuck about the Royal Family and I'm sure they'll ensure that respect is paid in the appropriate way.  

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

What the fuck chapel do you attend? That is a very crass and fenian orientated comment, but maybe you would be more upset if the pope died. 

:lol: I’m an atheist. Be happy to show you badge we get next time Ibrox is open. CD4 👍🏻

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

:lol: I’m an atheist. Be happy to show you badge we get next time Ibrox is open. CD4 👍🏻

Do you not have respect even if you have no religious beliefs?

1 hour ago, Mafeking St. said:

image.thumb.png.869b4b513a9d06e663e6dd5dcb0a06e5.png

FFS guess you just jump to the last page and have not seen this is a fake tweet 🙄

6 hours ago, MisterC said:

Posts removed. Absolutely no call to refer to the DoE like that, especially at this time.

No proper Rangers supporter would speak like that. forums full of absolute fkwits who would get their cunts kicked in by most, deffo all the away crowd anyway, modern day clowns.

Bad Robot and GeeSS like this
4 hours ago, SPWF said:

I just couldn’t give a fuck about the royal family. It’s Rangers and Rangers only for me, all the other stuff is bollocks to be. If you’re a royalist then have it, doesn’t bother me. Deal with this however you want.  

Id love to meet you and hear you saying such things on a bar on the PRW or a orange hall somewhere, brave on a fucking keyboard, never been Ibrox in your puff I bet, amount of new age fkwits these days Id love to kick their cunts In, I swear there trolling on here.

28 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Id love to meet you and hear you saying such things on a bar on the PRW or a orange hall somewhere, brave on a fucking keyboard, never been Ibrox in your puff I bet, amount of new age fkwits these days Id love to kick their cunts In, I swear there trolling on here.

I’ve not said anything I wouldn’t say in real life tbh. I’m not a royalist, I don’t have a problem with anyone that is, it’s just not for me. Life can carry on while still paying respects to him. It’s not like it’s the Queen herself that’s died. It’s not trolling it’s just difference of opinion.