Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, SPWF said:

I’ve not said anything I wouldn’t say in real life tbh. I’m not a royalist, I don’t have a problem with anyone that is, it’s just not for me. Life can carry on while still paying respects to him. It’s not like it’s the Queen herself that’s died. It’s not trolling it’s just difference of opinion. 

You seem to be very upset about this. Do you react the same way when matches are moved for TV?

Have you contacted the SFA (who are moving the game, not Rangers) to express your displeasure? Please don"t tell them you claim to be a Rangers supporter though. I for one certainly don't want to be associated with your selfish ramblings. 

Probably easier and faster to just moan about it on a Rangers forum though knowing fine well that it won"t go down well and nobody here can control the kick=off time.

Hope your TV breaks down on the day of the match btw. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a new generation of fans who are so concerned that their Rangers-hating pals will call them Tories at Uni that they try to deny the club’s actual heritage and identity You see it constant

A Husband, Father, Grand father, Great Grand father, WW2 war hero in the Royal Navy, Captain of his own Ship. A mention in dispatches, Pilot, worked with over 800 Charities. Set up the Duke of Edinbur

Well Rangers as a club do give a fuck about the Royal Family and I'm sure they'll ensure that respect is paid in the appropriate way.  

Posted Images

10 hours ago, SPWF said:

I just couldn’t give a fuck about the royal family. It’s Rangers and Rangers only for me, all the other stuff is bollocks to be. If you’re a royalist then have it, doesn’t bother me. Deal with this however you want.  

Go away you horrible excuse of a man you and your kind are dragging this country down your not welcome at Ibrox I am embarrassed for you. You are pathetic 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully find out today but got a feeling it’ll be Monday before they announce something.

We play St Johnstone on Wednesday the 21st so that rules out Monday the 19th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Hopefully find out today but got a feeling it’ll be Monday before they announce something.

We play St Johnstone on Wednesday the 21st so that rules out Monday the 19th.

This game would never be a monday whatever the situation 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

This game would never be a monday whatever the situation 

Just seen a few people talking about Monday but the fact we play St Johnstone on the Wednesday would rule that out.

We’ll know soon enough! 👍🏻

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Game needs moved 24hrs  either way minimum, 

we as a team/club/support/ decent human fucking beings need to show our respects to the prince who served us well and dedicated a near 72 year of his life to us and the commonwealth whilst supporting and standing by the queen, it’s the very least we can do ffs. 

can’t believe some of the things read and seen 

 

Its tv that will dictate what happens now not Rangers

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Surely Premier Sports won't object to Sunday at 12pm or 4pm. Really don't see how that would have any negative impact on them. 

Think the other leagues down south are all 12pm kick offs on the Saturday 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Think the other leagues down south are all 12pm kick offs on the Saturday 

They are mate, I personally think that’s still a bit disrespectful, finishing a bit too close to when people would be gathering for the service . If our game goes ahead, I would hope it’s a 5pm kickoff at the earliest .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Surely Premier Sports won't object to Sunday at 12pm or 4pm. Really don't see how that would have any negative impact on them. 

Think both channels (think there are only two anyway) have games at 2 so 12 is out the windae incase it goes to ET/Pens

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You seem to be very upset about this. Do you react the same way when matches are moved for TV?

Have you contacted the SFA (who are moving the game, not Rangers) to express your displeasure? Please don"t tell them you claim to be a Rangers supporter though. I for one certainly don't want to be associated with your selfish ramblings. 

Probably easier and faster to just moan about it on a Rangers forum though knowing fine well that it won"t go down well and nobody here can control the kick=off time.

Hope your TV breaks down on the day of the match btw. 

 

 

 

I’m going to the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think both channels (think there are only two anyway) have games at 2 so 12 is out the windae incase it goes to ET/Pens

They’ve got the Aberdeen game on the Sunday at 2 surely the just put our game on at 12 and put the sheep game til 3 or vice versa

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...