• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a new generation of fans who are so concerned that their Rangers-hating pals will call them Tories at Uni that they try to deny the club’s actual heritage and identity You see it constant

A Husband, Father, Grand father, Great Grand father, WW2 war hero in the Royal Navy, Captain of his own Ship. A mention in dispatches, Pilot, worked with over 800 Charities. Set up the Duke of Edinbur

Well Rangers as a club do give a fuck about the Royal Family and I'm sure they'll ensure that respect is paid in the appropriate way.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing, that big nose cunt isn’t half shouting his mouth off about how they are the best team in the country.

This will hopefully give us motivation to go and bury they cunts next week.

It’s a shame that the facts don’t back up his claim.

Hadron Collider and B1872 like this
1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

There’s a new generation of fans who are so concerned that their Rangers-hating pals will call them Tories at Uni that they try to deny the club’s actual heritage and identity

You see it constantly now on cesspit’s like reddit and some apologist areas on Twitter

Rangers are a proud Scottish unionist football club. If you don’t like it? Fuck off to Fir Hill for a Harry Hoofter IPA and butternut squash pie.

😅

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

They’ve got the Aberdeen game on the Sunday at 2 surely the just put our game on at 12 and put the sheep game til 3 or vice versa

Only other game at 12 next Sunday is Rotherham v Birmingham. That seems to be the most logical time.

I'm far from a Royalist. But I do respect that many in our club and our country that are. So for that I have no issues over moving it. 

No doubt the "my grannies second cousin was Irish" taigs will be fuming, the same taigs that accepted the Phil O'Donnell match being moved when they were on the ropes. But I digress.

chris182 likes this
2 hours ago, Angus1965 said:

11 am or midday is no use to me on a Saturday , as i go for the messages , so i think it will be moved forward by 24 hours . 

Doubt the SFA will organise the match based o  your shopping habits.:lol:

seriously though, why not get an online home delivery mate? 

That's what I do. Saves money in the long run. End up buying a load of shit you don't need when you go to the supermarket.