• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a new generation of fans who are so concerned that their Rangers-hating pals will call them Tories at Uni that they try to deny the club’s actual heritage and identity You see it constant

A Husband, Father, Grand father, Great Grand father, WW2 war hero in the Royal Navy, Captain of his own Ship. A mention in dispatches, Pilot, worked with over 800 Charities. Set up the Duke of Edinbur

Well Rangers as a club do give a fuck about the Royal Family and I'm sure they'll ensure that respect is paid in the appropriate way.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

I beg to differ 

What a w**ker, EVERYONE  please look at Tamz coopers quote on my comment, he has edited a comment using my username.

Never once did I say I'll smash you to bits 🤣🤣🤣

What a attention  seeking weirdo.

eejay the dj likes this
52 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

They are going to come at us all guns blazing mate.  The gaffer has to get the lads ready for this. This is their season. We need to end it and keep them in their fucking cage. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

I've no doubt we'll be prepared. We've had them come all guns blazing the last 2 and still they couldn't win. 

Today wasn't great but we still won. I think we'll go up a gear next weekend and end their season. JK comments about being the best should be extra motivation to shut them up

10 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Oh dear. Wishing death on someone over a difference of opinion. You’ve lost the plot mate. 

You've been arguing about this from last night.....sometimes it's better just to walk away:tu:

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Looks like you've already been called out on that pile of shite 🤷‍♂️

Where's the proof?

Away er to Kerrydale St where your political views will fit in fine.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I've no doubt we'll be prepared. We've had them come all guns blazing the last 2 and still they couldn't win. 

Today wasn't great but we still won. I think we'll go up a gear next weekend and end their season. JK comments about being the best should be extra motivation to shut them up

Agreed - a wee bit of a sub par performance today should provide impetus for the weeks training and king konk’s  comments play directly into our hands

3 minutes ago, 285miles said:

Agreed - a wee bit of a sub par performance today should provide impetus for the weeks training and king konk’s  comments play directly into our hands

My fear is without jack we are far too soft in the middle if the park.

Last 2 games they have been the better team despite us getting results.

We need to press and win the 2nd baws.

Dominant Centre midfield enforcer needs addressed in the summer!

I hope they reveal the rearranged KO time tomorrow.

As for the game itself I feel we were only at 75%  today and will need to be at full throttle. If we turn up we win the game imho. Looking forward to this game. If it all goes to plan we bury them.👍

falkirkNS likes this