• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a new generation of fans who are so concerned that their Rangers-hating pals will call them Tories at Uni that they try to deny the club’s actual heritage and identity You see it constant

A Husband, Father, Grand father, Great Grand father, WW2 war hero in the Royal Navy, Captain of his own Ship. A mention in dispatches, Pilot, worked with over 800 Charities. Set up the Duke of Edinbur

Well Rangers as a club do give a fuck about the Royal Family and I'm sure they'll ensure that respect is paid in the appropriate way.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Hope we’re at it with a high press. None of this let them play pish. We’re the home team. Let’s kill their last chance of a cup on Saturday. 

It’s about us wining the cup first and secondly them finishing the season empty handed 

Dickie1963 and CR3 like this
1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

Think tomorrow’s a bit short notice to play 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

@Angus1965will be delighted as he’ll have plenty of grub in 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

No chance it gets played tomorrow mate 

Knew those replies would be posted😃

Even if Tav has an excellent week training and declares himself ready, I really don't see how young Nathan can be dropped. The kid hasn't put a foot wrong and was easily one of the best players on the park today.

Someone is going to have to stop that Norwegian cunt (can't spell his name) and I'm banking on Patterson to go right through him early on and send a message.

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

We need to step up a few gears from the performance against Hibs otherwise we will be out the cup.   The other lot aren't as bad as many people think (sadly).   We seem to have lost momentum since the league was won.

I don’t think the tarriers are anything special tbh! I fancy us to be up for it on Saturday and I’m confident of the win. 👍🏻

For all of their big talk, there is no secret about scoring against THEM, decent crosses into the box creates panic. I realise that it is not that simple, however corners, set pieces and hopefully Borna & Patterson getting themselves down the wings should be the key to victory. But we have to take the game to THEM and not allow THEM to get off to the start they had in the last game at Ibrox.

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Even if Tav has an excellent week training and declares himself ready, I really don't see how young Nathan can be dropped. The kid hasn't put a foot wrong and was easily one of the best players on the park today.

Our RB situation has become a hot topic recently, but I think our LB area is causing increasing concern. Thought it was apparent again yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Our RB situation has become a hot topic recently, but I think our LB area is causing increasing concern. Thought it was apparent again yesterday. 

Borna has played very well in these games and I expect him to do so again.

Midfield battle is a real worry to be honest. Been second best in the last two without Jack. 

Expecting...

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent

Never know with SG / MB who I think overthink it against them at times, and might have Aribo back in the midfield 3 and Roofe / Hagi in the forward line.