• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a new generation of fans who are so concerned that their Rangers-hating pals will call them Tories at Uni that they try to deny the club’s actual heritage and identity You see it constant

A Husband, Father, Grand father, Great Grand father, WW2 war hero in the Royal Navy, Captain of his own Ship. A mention in dispatches, Pilot, worked with over 800 Charities. Set up the Duke of Edinbur

Well Rangers as a club do give a fuck about the Royal Family and I'm sure they'll ensure that respect is paid in the appropriate way.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

They've moved the Livi v sheep game fwd from Sunday at 2pm to Saturday at 530pm. Could they not just have moved the Rangers v Scum game to that slot :confused:

Just reading that Her majesty rejected the 1730 ko as she’d miss game as still at the wake.

jersey-rangers, dougie76 and HG5 like this
8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

They've moved the Livi v sheep game fwd from Sunday at 2pm to Saturday at 530pm. Could they not just have moved the Rangers v Scum game to that slot :confused:

Fa Cup at 530 I don't think Premier would want to go against that. So have sacrificed the sheep game 

B1872 and HG5 like this

if we start with all 3 of Kamara,Aribo and Roofe that’s not much in the way of high intensity/press. Seems daft but I’d maybe even start Wright and/or Arfield like we done Barker in the first OF away, it raised eyebrows and mine but worked just for legs and closing them down but no doubt it will be much of the same.

Also, the word ‘gameplan’ gives me the fear of something pragmatic and letting those cunts play like on January 2nd, until their Red card it was nerve-racking.