Michael Stewart Banned From Ibrox?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Watch his bullshit go through the roof after this. Absolute cunt of a man and shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone for football.

Be raging he will miss the Tim game too. 

Fucking delightful, another weekend spent in his wanking chariot 

15 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I hope Stewart is banned. His comments basically alluded to him saying the rascism directed at Kamara was unsubstantiated heresay. 

The SLO's comments may be his own personal opinion though as apposed to RFC policy. I hope they are one and the same.

There is no place at Ibrox for rascists or individuals who ignore the crime of devaling an inividual in such a manner.

The whole of Scottish football are behind Glen. I thank them for their support. 

Stewart has put his attention seeking noteriety before common decency here though.  A step too far.

Dispicable man.

callin kamara a liar in a round about way fukin scum bag

Only gets a job in this people’s rhepublic of brigadoomstan because he’s anti Rangers and UK, he’s another self loather like queersie, apart from that both of them are worthless to our enemies. Useful idiots until they are done with them, then they’ll caste themselves into no mans land, possibly that’s what’s happening now.

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Any cunt know if the ginger scab is banned for sure? 

All we've had is a 3 word tweet from a very shaky SLO. Hope the club have banned the ginger prick and not just jumped on the fact he wasn't going to be working tonight's game anyway.....

1 minute ago, GM63 said:

I’m none the wiser, was he part of the commentary team or not? 

Not on Premier Sports or Sportscene,don't know  about  Radio Scotland,Premier Sports had Ally,McInnes and Shelley Kerr.

He couldn't hide his hatred for Rangers when asked about the Kamara incident, when it was obvious to all and sundry that there was a racist comment made.  The club are bang on banning that prick, and I hope when any other commentators/journalists come out with anti Rangers pish the club take the same stance.  Incidentally I noticed on there intro to the scottish cup highlights tonight they had some old footage of Rangers winning teams.  They can go and take a flying fuck to themselves if they think that will get them back in the door.

6 hours ago, Wee Bud said:

Not on Premier Sports or Sportscene,don't know  about  Radio Scotland,Premier Sports had Ally,McInnes and Shelley Kerr.

McCoist jumping in his place wouldn't have made him any happier. Ginger prick. 

Seeing Kamara play week in week out since he signed you get to know and understand the character of the man on the pitch. He’s played in many big games and no matter whether we came out on top or lost he’s never reacted even remotely in the way he did against Slavia. For that reason I’m 100% convinced he was racially abused and I was absolutely delighted when Gareth Bale done the cunt.

In saying that, although Stewart is nothing more than an arrogant tosser I think he has a point in saying UEFA should be allowed to carry out an investigation on the incident before making a judgment.

I say that because If one of our players had been accused of racism on the pitch I’d want a fair investigation to take place before any punishment was dished out.

He is a disgusting individual , going off topic here a wee tad , Has anyone ever thought  Shelley Kerr is worth a rattle , its just when she starts speaking , you wid think yer in bed wae Yogi Hughes . ? 

1 hour ago, Angus1965 said:

He is a disgusting individual , going off topic here a wee tad , Has anyone ever thought  Shelley Kerr is worth a rattle , its just when she starts speaking , you wid think yer in bed wae Yogi Hughes . ? 

Looks like Robbie Savage and sounds like Yogi Hughes 🤮

Rattle away Gus 😂

Archived