• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might have only been cove rangers, but surely the boy deserves his own thread tonight.  Was brilliant at times.  If we can improve him as a player we might be onto a winner with him. id start him

Nathan Patterson and Wright in his substitution cameos and tonight, have been major plus points of late. Looking forward to watching them develop.

How dare we praise a player after a good performance.  Who gives a fuck who the opposition was? He played well, the end.  

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Might have only been cove rangers, but surely the boy deserves his own thread tonight.  Was brilliant at times.  If we can improve him as a player we might be onto a winner with him.

Like the sound of that idea 👍

eejay the dj likes this

Said the same thing after every game he's played.

Very good performance, still waiting for end product to come out.

Similar to Kent in the fact he's a very good dribbler and has great close control, want to see him threaten goal more often. He did get a good assist today though, think he's been a lot better than I thought he'd be but want to see him bag a few goals

ayro likes this
16 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Lower league opposition, but I've said it previously, think he is a good talent. Bit rough round the edges but he was out injured for best part of a year I think with injury back when he was 19, so maybe hasn't developed as quickly as he might have.

Might be that at Aberdeen he would of had the talent trained out of him. 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think his final ball is that bad. I would even say it is better than Kent's

The boy has been outstanding since he arrived.

Can't remember him dribbling the ball out of play for a goal kick once....

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can't remember him dribbling the ball out of play for a goal kick once....

And both him and Patterson love cutting it back from the bye line. Tav tends to throw them across the face of goal which is fine but I prefer the cut-back.

By far the two best players on the park tonight. We are going to have a dilemma when Tav returns. 

esquire8 likes this
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

And both him and Patterson love cutting it back from the bye line. Tav tends to throw them across the face of goal which is fine but I prefer the cut-back.

By far the two best players on the park tonight. We are going to have a dilemma when Tav returns. 

There would be a dilemma if Patterson wasn't banned. Which he will be when Tav does come back. Shame but think the boy will kick on again next season big time.

Not seen todays game but sounds like he has the attitude and the ability to become a really good player.

Our management team really have the ability to develop players.  Ok there is always the odd duffer.

Would live to see whether we can buy £10 million players and turn them into £50 million players. Hopefully that will be a story to tell in 3 or 4 years. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

There would be a dilemma if Patterson wasn't banned. Which he will be when Tav does come back. Shame but think the boy will kick on again next season big time.

I'm not convinced Tav plays again this year. He hasn't began contact training yet. Can't see him being ready in a fortnight.

You can bet the house on Patterson being banned in time for that game.

41 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Said the same thing after every game he's played.

Very good performance, still waiting for end product to come out.

Similar to Kent in the fact he's a very good dribbler and has great close control, want to see him threaten goal more often. He did get a good assist today though, think he's been a lot better than I thought he'd be but want to see him bag a few goals

Think that's a wild take.

He was key, and has been in his short cameos, at taking the ball into dangerous areas of the park. 

You mention waiting for end product, but in the same post talk about his 'good assist'? :lol: 

38 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

As usual Gerrard summed him up perfectly, praise but needs to work on his final ball. Our management team will surely improve him in the same way they did with Jack. Man of the match for me.

He said the same about a few players before and they improved. 

He is still a bit rough around the edges but there is a player there and he will only get better. 

trueblue 64 likes this