******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

agree with you a bit....but there's no comparison really between a dead rubber and a cup tie

Am hoping that's what's causing the dip mate. If we're at it we win comfortably. 

The only threat to Rangers is ourselves 

12 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Alas we will be forced to sell to balance the books. Better get used to it as this will be a regular scene. We are now having to be a selling club to survive.

Aye. Will be sore to lose any of our better players. Morelos being the obvious one. 

I am confident SG will bring other players in and develop them though. Take Kamara for example.

All part of building a team.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I do worry about how we manage Patterson going forward.

That clearance he just did was top class.

His game time is going to be severely limited when Tav comes back, but he is too good not to be playing regularly.

I done really want to see him out on loan unless to a really top club either.

I'd play Patterson as full back and Tab as Right mid with license for them to switch , Right mid is an issue as Arfield aribo and Hagi haven't shone or held it down .

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Knock the quality down a bit on the stream. I was buffering like fuck cause of my VPN, but knocking the quality down has sorted it and its perfectly watchable.

Tried that and it’s still crap. Besides, I’m old -  if it worked fine I’d and I couldn’t grouse I’d have no reason to live.

Archived