******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

Just now, Corky True Legend said:

Thank fuck you're not the manager then. Aribo is a class player and we will be lucky to hold onto him for next season.

If I was the manager I’d be telling aribo don’t you think you’re playing in the middle next week because we will lose 

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Corky True Legend said:

Thank fuck you're not the manager then. Aribo is a class player and we will be lucky to hold onto him for next season.

No ones doubting he’s a class player 

But he cannot play in the midfield three, we will get overrun in midfield if he plays there. That’s been proven many times, it’s not news 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

No ones doubting he’s a class player 

But he cannot play in the midfield three, we will get overrun in midfield if he plays there. That’s been proven many times, it’s not news 

Problem is if we play Arfield in there we will also get overrun as he’s been diabolical for a while now.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Problem is if we play Arfield in there we will also get overrun as he’s been diabolical for a while now.

Yep, we should play Hagi

Hagi has been off the boil recently but he will at least get stuck in and not hide 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aribo is one of the players most would gladly move on in the summer. 

It’s a shame we can’t move him on before next weekend mate. They’ll be looking at him like he’s a man down, wouldn’t be surprised if he scored an own goal, what do you think?

Just now, GaryMc said:

Really could be doing with Jack and Arfield back fit and at their best for options in the middle.

We need a player who can do the Jack (formerly Kevin Thomson) role for us every week. I'd obviously love if that was RJ himself but, failing that, signing one should be a priority for us in the summer. 

Archived