******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

:lol: selling Barisic before Helander, Balogun or Bassey. 

Not the same, clearly if we do need to sell in the summer we’ll have to sell an asset so that means a player that would command a 15m+ fee (Not Helander or Bassey)

For players that are worth that kind of money in our team it’s Tav who’s already signed a new deal, Kamara, Kent or Morelos. I’d take Barisic going before any of those names 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

he wasn't saying it for the money. 

I was as stated above, of course you’d sell Bassey or Helander before Barisic 

Thats like saying I’d sell Dapo Mebude before selling Morelos. Would be a completely pointless comment 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Not the same, clearly if we do need to sell in the summer we’ll have to sell an asset in so that men’s a player that would command a 15m+ fee (Not Helander or Bassey)

For players that are worth that kind of money in our team it’s Tav who’s already signed a new deal, Kamara, Kent or Morelos. I’d take Barisic going before any of those names 

why would we need to sell and make up £15 million plus? 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

why would we need to sell and make up £15 million plus? 

It’s no secret it’s going to be part of our model going forward to be a selling club. That’s why I said ‘if’ we need to sell which will probably depend on whether we quality for the Champions League 

I do worry about how we manage Patterson going forward.

That clearance he just did was top class.

His game time is going to be severely limited when Tav comes back, but he is too good not to be playing regularly.

I done really want to see him out on loan unless to a really top club either.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Alas we will be forced to sell to balance the books. Better get used to it as this will be a regular scene. We are now having to be a selling club to survive.

every scottish club is a selling club. It doesn't mean you need to sell your best assets unless we are back to the final days of Murrays reign and facing foreclosure? Can't say i've heard that in the news.......

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I do worry about how we manage Patterson going forward.

That clearance he just did was top class.

His game time is going to be severely limited when Tav comes back, but he is too good not to be playing regularly.

I done really want to see him out on loan unless to a really top club either.

He’ll play plenty so we can manage Tav’s minutes probably cup games and league games against lower teams 

Archived