******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GA1972 said:

It’s no secret it’s going to be part of our model going forward to be a selling club. That’s why I said ‘if’ we need to sell which will probably depend on whether we quality for the Champions League 

we need at least £15 million plus in player sales each season to stay afloat is what your claiming?

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

every scottish club is a selling club. It doesn't mean you need to sell your best assets unless we are back to the final days of Murrays reign and facing foreclosure? Can't say i've heard that in the news.......

Stewart Robertson has publicly said we will need to sell players this Summer.

6 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Alas we will be forced to sell to balance the books. Better get used to it as this will be a regular scene. We are now having to be a selling club to survive.

We dont need to sell anyone to survive.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

we need at least £15 million plus in player sales each season to stay afloat is what your claiming?

Haven’t said that once, not sure why you’re trying to twist my words 

My point was simple, if we do need to sell an asset (neither you or I know if we do) then I’d sell Barisic before Morelos, Kamara or Kent 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I would say that we probably need to get more in in terms of transfer fees per season than we spend at least.

We are running at a loss and cant keep that going forever. I cant even remember the last player we sold for a decent fee.

Archived