******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McGregor Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic Kamara Davis Wright Hagi Kent Morelos   Sunday at 3. 

We’re 1-0 up in a glorified friendly and cunts are wanting players sold Fuck sake, match threads on here are absolutely mental sometimes.

Astounds me that people STILL dont understand that we have been successful as a result of our formation and having Barisic pushed high up. To see posts that he does not suit our style or that he

Posted Images

Just now, GA1972 said:

Not the same, clearly if we do need to sell in the summer we’ll have to sell an asset in so that men’s a player that would command a 15m+ fee (Not Helander or Bassey)

For players that are worth that kind of money in our team it’s Tav who’s already signed a new deal, Kamara, Kent or Morelos. I’d take Barisic going before any of those names 

why would we need to sell and make up £15 million plus? 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

why would we need to sell and make up £15 million plus? 

It’s no secret it’s going to be part of our model going forward to be a selling club. That’s why I said ‘if’ we need to sell which will probably depend on whether we quality for the Champions League 

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Alas we will be forced to sell to balance the books. Better get used to it as this will be a regular scene. We are now having to be a selling club to survive.

every scottish club is a selling club. It doesn't mean you need to sell your best assets unless we are back to the final days of Murrays reign and facing foreclosure? Can't say i've heard that in the news.......

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I do worry about how we manage Patterson going forward.

That clearance he just did was top class.

His game time is going to be severely limited when Tav comes back, but he is too good not to be playing regularly.

I done really want to see him out on loan unless to a really top club either.

He’ll play plenty so we can manage Tav’s minutes probably cup games and league games against lower teams 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Why's that cunt holding his face the coward 

Because he’s a cheating wee prick. He knew he got away with one on Goldson and tried to cheat his way out of a booking. It worked. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

It’s no secret it’s going to be part of our model going forward to be a selling club. That’s why I said ‘if’ we need to sell which will probably depend on whether we quality for the Champions League 

we need at least £15 million plus in player sales each season to stay afloat is what your claiming?

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

every scottish club is a selling club. It doesn't mean you need to sell your best assets unless we are back to the final days of Murrays reign and facing foreclosure? Can't say i've heard that in the news.......

Stewart Robertson has publicly said we will need to sell players this Summer.

6 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Alas we will be forced to sell to balance the books. Better get used to it as this will be a regular scene. We are now having to be a selling club to survive.

We dont need to sell anyone to survive.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

we need at least £15 million plus in player sales each season to stay afloat is what your claiming?

Haven’t said that once, not sure why you’re trying to twist my words 

My point was simple, if we do need to sell an asset (neither you or I know if we do) then I’d sell Barisic before Morelos, Kamara or Kent