******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McGregor Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic Kamara Davis Wright Hagi Kent Morelos   Sunday at 3. 

We’re 1-0 up in a glorified friendly and cunts are wanting players sold Fuck sake, match threads on here are absolutely mental sometimes.

Astounds me that people STILL dont understand that we have been successful as a result of our formation and having Barisic pushed high up. To see posts that he does not suit our style or that he

Posted Images

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Fair comments mate. But we will need to be a lot better when we play the scum in the cup game and the league game. Someone mentioned we played in 1st gear today. If we keep playing in 1st gear it’s hard to get out of it. Fuck that! The gaffer needs to get them told. 

Totally agree mate form doesn't just happen, again, think missing our captain who leads by example is a part of that, the rhythm of our games being another factor but clearly we're gonna have to find a higher gear next week.

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

4 games to go for an undefeated season. Phenomenal!

I said last summer we should sign Nesbit. It was a mistake not to sign him.

I feel we have an Nesbit already in Itten. He wouldn’t start for us 

21 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Arfield = squad player. Would get rid for next season. 

He's not alone. 

We have to raise the bar again next season. Retain the title, go for the domestic treble and go further in Europe, has to be our goal. 

Whilst the squad have served us well, there's no time for sentiment if we want to step up to the next rung on the ladder. Room is needed to make way for better to come in. 

GeeSS likes this
Just now, Blue Avenger said:

He's not alone. 

We have to raise the bar again next season. Retain the title, go for the domestic treble and go further in Europe, has to be our goal. 

Whilst the squad have served us well, there's no time for sentiment if we want to step up to the next rung on the ladder. Room is needed to make way for better to come in. 

Absolutely mate. It’s a run at Champions League next season. Some have to go as they would not be able to carry us through it. Be interesting to hear some of the guys on here on who should go. 👍

53 minutes ago, jersey-rangers said:

and the mob on radio scotland said aribos goal was a goal keepin mistake waow wee what a fukin mob

Tin hat on but I would agree with that. Their goalkeeper fucked his save by pushing the ball right into the middle of the box therefore giving our players scope to score. Not saying it is not a good goal but their goalie did fuck it

LochendBilly likes this
23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He's not alone. 

56 and CL Group stages has got to be our priority closely followed by the treble.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Roofe is vastly overrated. I wouldn't start him next week.

He's not bud, imho. 

Wasn't great today though, I'll give you that.

Guy is class.......if only he could stay niggly injury free he would be immense. 

Jamie0202 likes this
23 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Patterson is going to be a top drawer player.  He's better than that current diddy right back Scotland have already.

He will be bud :tu:

I'm a  better option than the current Scotland left back though........and I'm in my fifties :lol:

Edit: Gary Stevens Loyal :UK:

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Absolutely mate. It’s a run at Champions League next season. Some have to go as they would not be able to carry us through it. Be interesting to hear some of the guys on here on who should go. 👍

Would need a thread on its own and then it's who raises their head above the parapit. 

It's not that we've got bad players, we just need more of better quality, with the never say die attitude. 

Nothing stands still. If you do, you've lost. 

Hadron Collider likes this
32 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Patterson is going to be a top drawer player.  He's better than that current diddy right back Scotland have already.

Definitely. He's been brilliant since he came on for Tav. Great knowing we don't have to just rely on Tav now. His workrate is outstanding.