******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked that lot's forum to see how their fans think they are playing - Never again.

Saw this post and thought "I'm out."

"We were robbed last couple of games against Rangers, help from officials is way past 'conspiracy theory' when it comes to games against this lot. Last couple of games we were playing against a team chasing what was for them a quite significant title, now that is in the bag I'm hoping that will help the ref officiate with unbiased judgement.....if that happens and we play as well as we have done against them all season then there is every chance of a point or three.
Not predicting a win btw, they are a good side playing with a lot of confidence....2-1 them would be my guess. We will get our chances though and if we do lose I predict a fair few of us will be moaning about missed opportunities."

"robbed", "way past 'conspiracy theory'":lol:

Anyway, I think it'll be as full strength as we can go. Gerrard values this unbeaten season and we definitely want to be firing come next week.

They tend to give us a tough game but I'm hoping for a strong start - 3-0.

On 04/04/2021 at 22:20, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Sure some of the games in the "split" can be shown when at Ibrox mate. 

I'm sure I've read in the past that when Sky and the like buy the TV rights, they can only show a certain number of home games for each team. That's why we are usually away when we are live, they use the allocation of every other team to show us.

I can't remember the amount of home games they can show (5 maybe?) but we obviously lose two straight away for the Old Firm games.

Smash them

I remember a game against them at Ibrox when Pedro Mendes took a ping from the centre circle, it went over Makalambay (remember him?) and smashed the bar :lol:

Rangers played Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves by Cher over the tannoy at half time too, there’d be a national inquiry if they did that now

I seem to remember that the TV stations can visit each ground on a maximum of 4 times.

Two of those are obvious and they might still want to show the last one of the season.

Apart from that then surely today is the closest we'll get to a meaningful match.

Should have been on TV😠

46 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody having bother signing into RTV? 

Been using the same email and password since the start of the season and now it's saying its invalid :lol:

What’s your email and password? We’ll try this end

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Game Day! Yasssss! Seems to have taken an age to come around!!! Really hoping we pass these cunts into oblivion and get into a groove for next weekend! 

Come on Rangers, intae these spoon burning cunts!!!!! 

:UK: :UK: :UK:

That’s the spirit 👍

2 hours ago, Johnsey said:

I'm sure I've read in the past that when Sky and the like buy the TV rights, they can only show a certain number of home games for each team. That's why we are usually away when we are live, they use the allocation of every other team to show us.

I can't remember the amount of home games they can show (5 maybe?) but we obviously lose two straight away for the Old Firm games.

Think it’s 4 home games from each team 

24 minutes ago, badjon said:

Regards TV coverage I think there has been some leeway due to the pandemic. What was the Scottish game shown by sky this weekend?

There’s been leeway with English games being shown at 3pm on a Saturday but fuck all for up here, don’t think they’ve shown a Scottish game 

59 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody having bother signing into RTV? 

Been using the same email and password since the start of the season and now it's saying its invalid :lol:

Does that to me on the PlayStation but the exact same email and password work on my phone 

Loada shite 

2 hours ago, Johnsey said:

Checked that lot's forum to see how their fans think they are playing - Never again.

Saw this post and thought "I'm out."

"We were robbed last couple of games against Rangers, help from officials is way past 'conspiracy theory' when it comes to games against this lot. Last couple of games we were playing against a team chasing what was for them a quite significant title, now that is in the bag I'm hoping that will help the ref officiate with unbiased judgement.....if that happens and we play as well as we have done against them all season then there is every chance of a point or three.
Not predicting a win btw, they are a good side playing with a lot of confidence....2-1 them would be my guess. We will get our chances though and if we do lose I predict a fair few of us will be moaning about missed opportunities."

"robbed", "way past 'conspiracy theory'":lol:

Anyway, I think it'll be as full strength as we can go. Gerrard values this unbeaten season and we definitely want to be firing come next week.

They tend to give us a tough game but I'm hoping for a strong start - 3-0.

Well, can’t wait for them to get smashed.

Archived