******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

Aribo can’t play in that midfield 3, he’ll really harm our chances if played there next week. Even if Hagi has a bad game he does try to get stuck in and doesn’t hide. Aribo has been missing in all but one old firm game he’s played that I can remember. If Aribo is playing next week it needs to be in the front 3 

Harsh on Wright as well, deserves to get a start in a game like this 

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McGregor Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic Kamara Davis Wright Hagi Kent Morelos   Sunday at 3. 

We’re 1-0 up in a glorified friendly and cunts are wanting players sold Fuck sake, match threads on here are absolutely mental sometimes.

Astounds me that people STILL dont understand that we have been successful as a result of our formation and having Barisic pushed high up. To see posts that he does not suit our style or that he

Posted Images

I really like Aribo and think he's shown that if he can perform consistently then he'll be a top player for us. 

That said, his position isn't in that midfield 3. He makes sloppy passes and is often missing in that role. Far better up the park going at players. 

15 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I really like Aribo and think he's shown that if he can perform consistently then he'll be a top player for us. 

That said, his position isn't in that midfield 3. He makes sloppy passes and is often missing in that role. Far better up the park going at players. 

I’m almost at the stage where I’d rather have Zungu in the middle over Aribo.

Gerrard really has a blind spot over this, so many can see it so often yet Gerrard sticks with it. Hibs are are no mugs in the middle, Newell has a good left foot and Gogic will trample Aribo into the dust.

Wright or Hagi or, better still, Arfield (an actual midfield player FFS) but never, NEVER Aribo.

:ang: