Covid-19 doesn’t transmit at International football

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

AFAIK, the change to allow 12k/25% into Hampden will apply to every ground in Scotland.

When is the actual question here. If it’s August it shows contempt for the domestic game, if its before season end its a sign of progress 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

When is the actual question here. If it’s August it shows contempt for the domestic game, if its before season end its a sign of progress 

within weeks, if things keep going as they are.

Most Rangers fans at the start of the season "aye i'll buy ma season ticket, don't care if I don't get to a game all season as long as we get 55 and stop 10"

Club does 55, situation in the world changes slightly and some fans might be allowed in as TEST events....."that's naw fair if am not drawn out the ballot, got to be all or nobody"

The idea of the test events will be to see how the club manages with the crowds and if their is infection spikes.

The club is likely in a no win situation in that it must demonstrate how it manages match day with fans to satisfy the Scottish government.

If you are seriously upset about missing out you can pursue a refund for that particular match, the club could surely facilitate this.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Most Rangers fans at the start of the season "aye i'll buy ma season ticket, don't care if I don't get to a game all season as long as we get 55 and stop 10"

Club does 55, situation in the world changes slightly and some fans might be allowed in as TEST events....."that's naw fair if am not drawn out the ballot, got to be all or nobody"

The idea of the test events will be to see how the club manages with the crowds and if their is infection spikes.

The club is likely in a no win situation in that it must demonstrate how it manages match day with fans to satisfy the Scottish government.

If you are seriously upset about missing out you can pursue a refund for that particular match, the club could surely facilitate this.

Agree. 

At the moment there is fuck all chance of seeing us at a game, happy take a 1 in 10 shot at if need be. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should be to MyGers members in the G42/G43/G44/G45 postcodes imo

You’ll be in being a member of the ub mate right behind the goals as per , your home and dry 👍🏻👌🏻😂😝

Current target is to have all adults vaccinated by July.

If that target is met then there is no valid reason why full crowds cannot be allowed back for next season.

Test events for the remainder of this season looks to be a prudent approach but when you consider that snooker will have a capacity crowd (indoors) then the numbers being bandied about for outdoor events are far too low.

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It was a peace of piss at the Rugby, wear a mask, don't touch turnstiles, wash hands, card only, one way systems enforced on concourse, distanced seat, turn your back when people walk past, only sit with same household. 

Sounds electric.

My understanding surrounding outdoor stadium events is not them worrying when people are in the stadium at their seat, it's easy to space them out a bit and still have good numbers

It's the getting to/from the stadium that's the issue, the public transport/pubs/shops etc surrounding Ibrox will be heaving with people, no matter how much you try and police it.

That being said if it means some fans (actual fans, not cunts through a corporate scheme or anything like that) get in for games this season/start of next then I'm all for it. Only fair way to do it is a lottery from ST holders, if you get a game then you're out until everybody has had a game, rinse & repeat until the numbers are allowed to increase.

It'll mean some people get Hibs whilst others get Hamilton but that's the current situation unfortunately. Either that or we all just say nobody gets in until it's a full stadium and we play in front of no fans for a good few months yet.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Some sort of systems has got to get put in place, either as you say a refund for missed games or pay a  percentage of your season ticket and then pay as per game that you attend.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

My understanding surrounding outdoor stadium events is not them worrying when people are in the stadium at their seat, it's easy to space them out a bit and still have good numbers

It's the getting to/from the stadium that's the issue, the public transport/pubs/shops etc surrounding Ibrox will be heaving with people, no matter how much you try and police it.

That being said if it means some fans (actual fans, not cunts through a corporate scheme or anything like that) get in for games this season/start of next then I'm all for it. Only fair way to do it is a lottery from ST holders, if you get a game then you're out until everybody has had a game, rinse & repeat until the numbers are allowed to increase.

It'll mean some people get Hibs whilst others get Hamilton but that's the current situation unfortunately. Either that or we all just say nobody gets in until it's a full stadium and we play in front of no fans for a good few months yet.

Everything you say is spot on but I think everyone knows that allocating tickets won't be done fairly 

Archived