Covid-19 doesn’t transmit at International football

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So no fans until pre-season friendlies despite there being the opportunity to allow fans in?

Just because some fans will have a petted lip?

Not for me.

Maybe they can have the ballot for the preseason friendly and only charge the ones lucky enough to be in attendance 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine previous semi finals and finals Rangers said , we’re charging everybody on cccs the match price ticket but only 20k of yous will get to go , there’d be a fucking outrage, this scenario is no different , can money for the club at me all yous want but I’m fucked if I’m paying £500 plus next season if there’s a confirmed percentage and I’ll be at 5 games 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Maybe they can have the ballot for the preseason friendly and only charge the ones lucky enough to be in attendance 

Maybe they could but I don't see what's to be gained by postponing the efforts to get fans in, we should be doing everything we can to get people in as early as possible.

Sure some people will have wee tantrums but that always happens when it comes to tickets. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Maybe they could but I don't see what's to be gained by postponing the efforts to get fans in, we should be doing everything we can to get people in as early as possible.

Sure some people will have wee tantrums but that always happens when it comes to tickets. 

If TRNSMT can go straight to full capacity singing dancing MWI nutters 😂I don’t see why football can’t ,then nobody misses out 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Imagine previous semi finals and finals Rangers said , we’re charging everybody on cccs the match price ticket but only 20k of yous will get to go , be a fucking outrage this scenario is no different , can money for the club at me all yous want but I’m fucked if I’m paying £500 plus next season if there’s a confirmed percentage and I’ll be at 5 games 

No point imagining that.

The club would need to come up with a refund offer to people who aren't happy. Or some other form of remuneration.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

If TRNSMT can go straight to full capacity singing dancing MWI nutters 😂I don’t see why football can’t ,then nobody misses out 

Mate I agree, we should all be back in but the government will fuck us about.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Mate I agree, we should all be back in but the government will fuck us about.

Aye I’ve said all along they'll be an “a bit” regarding football for a long time yet no doubt 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Tbf it’s not been confirmed what format TRNSMT will take this year, if it goes ahead at all that is.  

Imagine previous semi finals and finals Rangers said , we’re charging everybody on cccs the match price ticket but only 20k of yous will get to go , be a fucking outrage this scenario is no different , can money for the club at me all yous want but I’m fucked if I’m paying £500 plus next season if there’s a confirmed percentage and I’ll be at 5 games 

If we are still at the stage of not letting the full crowd in come the start of next season then unfortunately I will not be renewing, I'm not throwing the best part of 1500 quid at tickets for watching us on TV, I simply cannot justify it anymore, I've been at numerous shops etc lately absolutely rammed with no social distancing and face mask wearing seemingly optional, open Ibrox this weekend and 50,000 would turn up not giving a fuck about Covid, fear is outweighing rational sense and has been for over a year now. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If we are still at the stage of not letting the full crowd in come the start of next season then unfortunately I will not be renewing, I'm not throwing the best part of 1500 quid at tickets for watching us on TV, I simply cannot justify it anymore, I've been at numerous shops etc lately absolutely rammed with no social distancing and face mask wearing seemingly optional, open Ibrox this weekend and 50,000 would turn up not giving a fuck about Covid, fear is outweighing rational sense and has been for over a year now. 

You’d like to think the club will come up with something mate but I honestly think it will be full price for a hand full of games if it’s a confirmed percentage, they’ve just took £40 off everybody for next seasons MYGers nobody had a shot at this one 🙈😂

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Full capacity September as it stands mate 

Hopefully that’s what will happen.
But  you can’t really say for sure that is what’s gonna happen. 
I get that it’s in the calendar etc etc but I’d have to say I think that’s all being well, really really well ! 

You’d like to think the club will come up with something mate but I honestly think it will be full price for a hand full of games if it’s a confirmed percentage, they’ve just took £40 off everybody for next seasons MYGers nobody had a shot at this one 🙈😂

I'm not criticising Rangers for a situation that's completely out of their control m8 but ffs, what we've put up with for a decade, taking my girls to fantastic away days at Airdrie and QOTS etc. I'm only looking for a wee bit of recognition for the blind faith we have shown 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not criticising Rangers for a situation that's completely out of their control m8 but ffs, what we've put up with for a decade, taking my girls to fantastic away days at Airdrie and QOTS etc. I'm only looking for a wee bit of recognition for the blind faith we have shown 

Aye 100% bang on mate 👍🏻👌🏻

53 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So no fans until pre-season friendlies despite there being the opportunity to allow fans in?

Just because some fans will have a petted lip?

Not for me.

People have paid a fortune to not go to games this season, why should anybody be refused access to see the team lift the title when others will be able to? 

It's more than a petted lips fs, pretty poor comments from you tbh. 

They could hold the cup final at Murrayfield I'm sure. It's not the national stadium sure, but they should be looking at any opportunities possible to get people in. Large capacity stadium as well, so distancing should be doable. 

Alternatively just bring the bloody date forward so it's before UEFA take control. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People have paid a fortune to not go to games this season, why should anybody be refused access to see the team lift the title when others will be able to? 

That’s what I said last night, it’s not like a cup game where you haven’t paid then lose out in a ballot - that’s fair. But to have already paid and lose out over others isn’t fair, regardless of whether or not at the start of the season you said you didn’t care if you went to a game this season or not.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

That’s what I said last night, it’s not like a cup game where you haven’t paid then lose out in a ballot - that’s fair. But to have already paid and lose out over others isn’t fair, regardless of whether or not at the start of the season you said you didn’t care if you went to a game this season or not.

If 10k are allowed into Ibrox on trophy day anybody watching it in the house and completely happy with that fact are kidding themselves on. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did you miss the bit about the club offering fans refunds or some other remuneration package?

This could be money off future ticket purchases etc.

Don't see what's poor about the comments at all mate? Most folk bought season tickets with very low expectations of being able to attend and I heard plenty say they don't give a fuck as long as we got 55 (myself included and i'm out a few bob for me and my boys tickets).

The club will never be able to please everybody.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Did you miss the bit about the club offering fans refunds or some other remuneration package?

This could be money off future ticket purchases etc.

Don't see what's poor about the comments at all mate? Most folk bought season tickets with very low expectations of being able to attend and I heard plenty say they don't give a fuck as long as we got 55 (myself included and i'm out a few bob for me and my boys tickets).

The club will never be able to please everybody.

If it were any other game it'd be fine. 

Not for our first title after the decade we've had though,no chance. 

Archived