Covid-19 doesn’t transmit at International football

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Where were you when we lifted #55?" 

"Stuck in the house watching Rab Marshall and his full family on the telly punting souvenirs in the Copland". 

Fuck off. 

Exactly mate , be the very same next season if it’s a percentage of games, we’ll need to make do with the 5 games all the while people will be at them all 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If it were any other game it'd be fine. 

Not for our first title after the decade we've had though,no chance. 

I know mate, it's an absolute cunt for the club to manage tbh. We all want to be in but it is unlikely that will be possible. 

What's to be gained by postponing fans getting in? 

Do you not think these players deserve to have fans in supporting them  asap? Of course they do.

Had a think about your idea of delaying the celebrations until the first game of next season, it's not as straightforward as it sounded at first. We can have players who have moved on to other clubs not able to attend, new players standing about like spare pricks at a wedding. 

Fucking nightmare.

43 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I don’t know why anyone would object to a lucky draw amongst Season ticket holders... everyone would have an equal shot and it would be making the best of a bad situation. 

Behave yourself.  Aye totally random draw wae all the same faces 

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know mate, it's an absolute cunt for the club to manage tbh. We all want to be in but it is unlikely that will be possible. 

What's to be gained by postponing fans getting in? 

Do you not think these players deserve to have fans in supporting them  asap? Of course they do.

Had a think about your idea of delaying the celebrations until the first game of next season, it's not as straightforward as it sounded at first. We can have players who have moved on to other clubs not able to attend, new players standing about like spare pricks at a wedding. 

Fucking nightmare.

It’s no a cunt for the club at all mate they couldn’t care less what season ticket holders miss it, the usual will be seen ok then the rest will just need to deal with it , unfortunately that’s just the way it is 

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

I don’t know why anyone would object to a lucky draw amongst Season ticket holders... everyone would have an equal shot and it would be making the best of a bad situation. 

You at the wind up - no way would it be equal

17 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s no a cunt for the club at all mate they couldn’t care less what season ticket holders miss it, the usual will be seen ok then the rest will just need to deal with it , unfortunately that’s just the way it is 

I'm not meaning that they give a fuck because they won't. It's just a cunt to manage in general.

I'm not convinced there is still a valid reason why we cannot begin to attend games some time soon as long as everyone sits in their seats (including the UB).  Even if it means having to wear a face mask.   At the outset of this Covid outbreak Liverpool played Atletico Madrid and afterwards it was claimed that the stadium full of fans created a spike in Covid numbers.  We played Bayer Leverkusen the following night and there were approximately 2500 Bayer fans in attendance from the worst Covid-hit area of Germany.   There was no spike of Covid after our match.   The recent title celebrations outside Ibrox and at George Square all failed to create a Covid spike despite the SNP administration claiming we'd be responsible for many deaths.   Obviously I can't guarantee that some people won't get Covid but as we are all going to be outside then the chances will be greatly reduced.   

Some amount of moaning faced cunts on this, not everyone’s going to be happy, but that’s were we are at the moment no ones been in ibrox in over a year, full capacity unlikely to happen this year, so we need to start somewhere and build it from there, be it a lotto, different seats for different games, whatever way they do it, it will need to be done and people will need to accept it, pandemic hasn’t been kind to anyone and this is just another example.

5 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Some amount of moaning faced cunts on this, not everyone’s going to be happy, but that’s were we are at the moment no ones been in ibrox in over a year, full capacity unlikely to happen this year, so we need to start somewhere and build it from there, be it a lotto, different seats for different games, whatever way they do it, it will need to be done and people will need to accept it, pandemic hasn’t been kind to anyone and this is just another example.

The people at all the games will be happy 

16 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The people at all the games will be happy 

Yes, whoever is at the games will be happy and so will the rest of us as the restrictions gradually ease and more are allowed in, its what is happening all over the world, all football fans are in the same situation, and nothing is set in stone yet we have mystic megs on talking like they do. 

16 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Yes, whoever is at the games will be happy and so will the rest of us as the restrictions gradually ease and more are allowed in, its what is happening all over the world, all football fans are in the same situation, and nothing is set in stone yet we have mystic megs on talking like they do. 

Have you got a format in mind as to how these people will be selected 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Have you got a format in mind as to how these people will be selected 

If there are people allowed in for trophy day then they should do it as a draw like the cccs days. 

If I got it and my boy didn't then he'd be going to the game on my ticket 

13 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I have no interest in attending under restrictions so if I get picked(which I will due to contacts within the club) I will be selling to the highest bidder

PM me to bid.

😂

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I have no interest in attending under restrictions so if I get picked(which I will due to contacts within the club) I will be selling to the highest bidder

PM me to bid.

My uncle is coming over from Mozambique for the game and only has one eye, one arm, one leg and has never been to Ibrox.

can you keep him in mind for your ticket pal.

57 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Random game against Hamilton next season I’d agree more , lifting the trophy for 55 everybody or nobody 

What exactly does the FM think will happen.

50,000 outside Ibrox celebrating is not unimaginable but foreseeable. If it is to be a test event then allow at least 25,000 in. Covid is very much a non issue outdoors. Masks required for stadium entry would not be a problem.

No it's political and not a science issue. Well maybe the more people they alienate the fewer votes they will get.

40 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

If there are people allowed in for trophy day then they should do it as a draw like the cccs days. 

If I got it and my boy didn't then he'd be going to the game on my ticket 

Exactly trophy day, everybody or nobody, and sorry I don't have the faith you have in a ( fair ) draw - if the draws handled anything like the away allocation I've no fuckin chance 

10 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Exactly trophy day, everybody or nobody, and sorry I don't have the faith you have in a ( fair ) draw - if the draws handled anything like the away allocation I've no fuckin chance 

Everyone got the same number of away tickets through the CCCS.

27 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Why would you have no chance?

I got Aberdeen, hearts and Motherwell in a season which are probably 3 of the bigger away games outwith nappy ripper fc and I'm just a normal guy.

Most people spit the dummy because they aren't members of the bigger buses and can't pull tickets for games they don't get.

Archived