Subtle Tweet from the Club

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I think they will beat arsenal tbh......hope im wrong 

Arsenal have been struggling tbf.

Europa is their only shot at getting champions league. Hopefully gives them extra incentive to knock these bastards out.

Not that I wish Slavia to proceed but an Arsenal win takes the pressure off UEFA. 

Once Slavia are out of the competition and not playing in a UEFA tournament they will kick a decision into the long grass in the hope it gets forgotten about. They will then produced a completely bland outcome to their investigation in the close season. 

I am surprised they didn't ban Kudela for 2 games which would have taken him out of this round completely.

If Slavia put Arsenal out and reach the semis then there is a real risk of them being in tge final or even winning it. UEFA would be under much more pressure to complete their investigation prior to their showcase final. 

12 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Not that I wish Slavia to proceed but an Arsenal win takes the pressure off UEFA. 

Once Slavia are out of the competition and not playing in a UEFA tournament they will kick a decision into the long grass in the hope it gets forgotten about. They will then produced a completely bland outcome to their investigation in the close season. 

I am surprised they didn't ban Kudela for 2 games which would have taken him out of this round completely.

If Slavia put Arsenal out and reach the semis then there is a real risk of them being in tge final or even winning it. UEFA would be under much more pressure to complete their investigation prior to their showcase final. 

All speculation. And they wouldn't be under pressure at all, they've been slaughtered in the press about their delay in investigating so they won't be bothered a jot about that.

They'll just hand him a 5 game ban and a paltry club fine, that's literally all that'll happen.

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

All speculation. And they wouldn't be under pressure at all, they've been slaughtered in the press about their delay in investigating so they won't be bothered a jot about that.

They'll just hand him a 5 game ban and a paltry club fine, that's literally all that'll happen.

Not as confident as you there will be any punishment, unless Police Scotland say there is a case to answer. UEFA will wait until close season and put out a statement about insufficient evidence to charge the player. 

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

On the other hand if Slavia do go on to win the competition it could look bad for UEFA having a trophy presentation and promotions for a Club that defended a racist, however the way UEFA usually act i would expect them to then sweep the whole thing under the carpet 

I've always supported Arsenal. The way they played the game under Bergkamp. Pires, Wiltord, Henry etc was beautiful to watch. 

I loved the fact we had shares in Arsenal. Fuck Whyte!

I think Slavia will pull out a draw. Not because I think they are good (overrated against us) but Arsenal are very average 

Archived