Is there a weak position in our team?

I used to shit myself when I saw names like Barker or Jones on teamsheets as I never thought these guys were good enough to be at Ibrox.

Nowadays - am full of confidence seeing the team that's been picked for every game. Anyone else think we have a weak spot?

My only slight niggle of a doubt is Zungo - and that's because he's largely unproven and not had a run of games to show what he can or cannot do.

Barisic didn't have a good game today. Surprised he started to be honest - saving others for next week?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have conceded 11 goals in 34 league games and people are having a go at our LB claiming he cant defend, is suspect and should be sold.  Very little of those goals lost are from our left back p

Best crosser of a ball since Neil McCann yet we should sell him because he was poor defensively today

Fuck me we'd need mega bucks to improve on the Croatian national team left back. Better get Jordi Alba in because borna had an off day.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Best crosser of a ball since Neil McCann yet we should sell him because he was poor defensively today :lol:

He was rank rotten today at the back....posted missing on far too many occasions....if he plays like that next week then we will have an issue....he needs to be more self aware what is going on round about him

baxters11 likes this
1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

He was rank rotten today at the back....posted missing on far too many occasions....if he plays like that next week then we will have an issue....he needs to be more self aware what is going on round about him

He'll be fine. 

Unless James Forrest plays. 

Jamie0202 likes this